Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #20 Chets loving life on a shroomy sesh whilst milfy Ellun films anuvva “hellurr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @jazzy22 for the thread title it’s a corker 😂 sorry it didn’t all fit babe ❤

orginal thread title - Chets loving life on a shroomy sesh whilst milfy Ellun films anuvva “hellurr fresh”

Anyone free to do a re-cap?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
To the person saying they can’t hold Chet breaking lockdown rules against him as the government done it too, two wrongs don’t make a right 🤷🏻‍♀️ And yes i’m sure he has nice things about him but in my opinion when a person acts the way he does and says the things he says then they are not a good person.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ellun has gone SO quite recently.
Just had a flashback of when she went through a mental cleaning stage & boomeranged absolutely everything , what happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To the person saying they can’t hold Chet breaking lockdown rules against him as the government done it too, two wrongs don’t make a right 🤷🏻‍♀️ And yes i’m sure he has nice things about him but in my opinion when a person acts the way he does and says the things he says then they are not a good person.
The squareness of his head is unforgivable in itself really…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
QUOTE="Doratheexplorer, post: 10252179, member: 145305"]
I’ve been robbed! Got bloody covid and now this. Gonna go throw myself out window. Goodbye y’all.

Ps chets still a weener pass it on

Wasn’t laughing at the covid 😩
The thread suggestion had me 💀 😂

Reactions: 1
Awww sorry babe I know that lots of likes too but didn’t want to upset anyone ❤ Xx
I thought the thread suggestion with the most likes should be picked? If you sort the posts in the last thread by most liked the ice lolly/M&S trolly one has more likes than the one that was picked

Reactions: 8
You can change it if it’s gonna cause carnage lol. I’m sure I’ll solider on through 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pneumonia from a lolly ice and drama over a thread what have we come too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chet letting ocean draw on the wall for content and bruce demolishing chips. Practically eating his fingers. Typical day In their household

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.