Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #20 Chets loving life on a shroomy sesh whilst milfy Ellun films anuvva “hellurr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how they can top the last 2 fuckin awful names but I’m sure they will manage it, I mean somehow marnie & Casey managed it didn’t they oatybix whatever the duck that one’s called.

I think Bleu .. can be used for both gender, I honestly think she’s much further on, when was hee operations?

I don’t even know what could go with Elivis? But then again Ocean doesn’t go with it so I don’t think they worry about that, I actually love the name Chet.

I don’t even know what could go with Elivis? But then again Ocean doesn’t go with it so I don’t think they worry about that, I actually love the name Chet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know where Ocean’s name came from but Elvis was chosen because they liked Our Girl and wanted an Italian Luke Pasqualino looking baby, so maybe they’ll go for another pop culture name this time?

They seem to enjoy their Netflix so I’m going for Vecna boy / Eleven girl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I genuinely think Meadow for a girl! I can just hear it in Helen’s voice in my head too!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 - Chet blabbed about the baby on a train, will it be called River, Forest or Rain?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I genuinely think Meadow for a girl! I can just hear it in Helen’s voice in my head too!!
Yeah I can imagine her going ‘Meadohhhhhhh’ 🤣🤣🤣 god her voice goes through me! I can’t even talk too much because I’m northern myself but Jesus 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 - Feral baby #3 on the way, cocopops still on the floor & Chet’s running for the door

Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 - Helen & Chet are thick as a brick, cocopops still on the floor to lick, but baby #3’s name is gonna be siiiiick

Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 - Gravy jugs and cake for brekky, Chet’s still getting messy, Helen’s world is so beige, but at least baby #3’s name will be amaaaaze

still learning… lol. Can’t wait to see everyone else’s suggestions 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ellen’s set with 3 under 3 for life …. Shhaacckkk Mr Caravan still won’t make her a wife

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she is due jan 2023 BUT since she’s having a selected C-section she might push for it to be December a few weeks before?
It’ll be a NYE baby huns born at midnight, our beautiful gift for the new year!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone who lives near me has a kid called meadow and the other is called honey ....all I hear in the summer is MEADOHHHH , HONEHHH STOP FIGHTING 😂😂😂

• Haha
I don’t know how they can top the last 2 fuckin awful names but I’m sure they will manage it, I mean somehow marnie & Casey managed it didn’t they oatybix whatever the duck that one’s called.

I think Bleu .. can be used for both gender, I honestly think she’s much further on, when was hee operations?

Pelvis and Elvis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone who lives near me has a kid called meadow and the other is called honey ....all I hear in the summer is MEADOHHHH , HONEHHH STOP FIGHTING 😂😂😂
It would be a funny one for them with the accents because she drags her vowels out w d Chet says them so quickly!
Meadoooooooooooaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
Mea-do!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think they're gonna do like Bear/Axel/Atlas for a boy but defs Meadow is a good shout for a girl! I still feel Storm/Rain are contenders too 🤣

• Haha
There does seem to be some weird competition between Marnie & Casey + these two. Obviously they aren’t speaking which I’d love to know why because gosssssip and it’s probably a dumb reason. But both getting new houses, Elvis & then Carnie’s second kid and now these two are having a third 😅 it’s definitely odd. Rox Star & Oax are just ducking ridiculous names. Ocean is awful and Elvis isn’t bad just because it is an actual name.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.