Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt Helen has any outgoings- I would put money in Chet paying for absolutely everything! Defo!

Reactions: 5
There is no way Elvis just climb on to the window there a space between the kids table and wall and I don’t believe Elvis could pull his body wait on to the tiny space

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is no way Elvis just climb on to the window there a space between the kids table and wall and I don’t believe Elvis could pull his body wait on to the tiny space
I came here to say this, he really thinks we’re stupid doesn’t he 🤣 sorry Chet but no one looks as silly as you x

Edited to add: he’s plonked E on there, left the room shouting ‘JUST STAY THERE, LET ME GET A VIDEO’ and walked in acting oblivious lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Won’t be funny when he falls and smashes his head open on somthing will it 👏🏻👏🏻
Or he learns to get up there himself now and gets strangled with the blind cords 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I hope to god these 2 never take their eyes off the kids! What they getting be like with another when they’re outnumbered!

Reactions: 5
Why does he always do videos that look like he's just walking into the room and finding them up to no good? Gives the impression that they leave their precious babies 13 months apart unattended on their own for extended periods of time 🤷 because no matter how dumb you are, SURELY you are not leaving a 1.5 year old and a 2.5 year old that is Chucky reincarnated, on their own for extended periods of time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They do that’s why 😂 it’s not an act at all.
They dunno how to look after their kids.
QUOTE="Farfromtheusual, post: 9289553, member: 72965"]
Why does he always do videos that look like he's just walking into the room and finding them up to no good? Gives the impression that they leave their precious babies 13 months apart unattended on their own for extended periods of time 🤷 because no matter how dumb you are, SURELY you are not leaving a 1.5 year old and a 2.5 year old that is Chucky reincarnated, on their own for extended periods of time?!
[/QUOTE]

You’re Forgetting that he’s oceans brother and he’s watching the her climb everywhere and jump off everything, there’s a table right below him, he will be up there playing with the chords and hopefully not falling out that window.

But they don’t need any support on patenting they’re actually perfect parents 😂😂

Feel sorry for the kids they’re feral but it’s not their fault.

QUOTE="windowwatcher, post: 9288850, member: 298622"]
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Chet could definitely take more days off.. he is the boss at faded right? I think he goes to work to get away from them all😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Or he learns to get up there himself now and gets strangled with the blind cords 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I hope to god these 2 never take their eyes off the kids! What they getting be like with another when they’re outnumbered!
This happened to one of my nephews years ago when he was less than 2. Very scary moment for my sister inlaw who popped to the bathroom and came back to find him tangled up with the cords around his neck 😰😢 they can be so fast!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The video of ocean saying cake with chocolate stains down her top! SHACCCK

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really don’t get why they moved down south, when Chet spends so much time up north with faded, surely it would have made sense to stay there instead of the constant traveling

Reactions: 18
Because people live better lives down south and it’s closer to the equator

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They moved down south so Ellun could forecast the weather with her tank tops (does anyone else remember her saying this or just me lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seem odd that Chet posting from a hotel room while in Manchester when he normally stays at Elluns mums not another family fallout the problem must be ellun

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.