Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not @ ing people 👀 but the person who likes to defend Marnie also recently said they don’t follow her or watch her stories 🧐 #theplotthickens

Edit: oops I actually did @ someone 🤣
This person doesn’t follow but Marnie gets brought up so much on here and Helen gets painted as a saint so thought would mix it up and just go team Marnie and have saint Marnie 😅 since it’s not a Marnie thread… you might notice I only bring her up when she’s been brought up. Petty I know but how annoying is it bringing up irrelevant tit all the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ocean will be up on that kitchen side and pulling those wine glasses off in no time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LOL at Helen’s bar 😂 it’s a SHELF 😂
Custom made my arse 😂 Who wants to display alcohol as a feature in your kitchen?! I'd say something if it was in his games room with the pool table etc. but it's awful in the middle of the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Beige house and black shelf. Eyesore.

Also, would a person wearing a mask have to cover their mouth to cough? Their mouth is covered?

Reactions: 4
I thought exactly the same. Why does she lie. She must have a bloody sad life to make lies up about her kids
The effort she must go to every morning sorting out his hair to make it curly is hilarious! No wonder Little Miss O has time to get in the chocolate cupboard and get all the snacks she fancies 😂

Reactions: 12
Me just finding tattle this weekend, theb finding out chet is actually Casey’s brother. Can tell I rarely use Instagram or read closer anymore. I used to really like him and Helen on ex on the beach. 😆 but I also liked Stephen bear so take that as you will.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Where its placed on the wall would seriously duck with me cos I feel like it should be in the middle or in the games garage but yes who put it up ? Chet 😂 QUOTE="*Cherrycola*, post: 9095176, member: 199963"]
Custom made my arse 😂 Who wants to display alcohol as a feature in your kitchen?! I'd say something if it was in his games room with the pool table etc. but it's awful in the middle of the kitchen.
[/QUOTE

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Where its placed on the wall would seriously duck with me cos I feel like it should be in the middle or in the games garage but yes who put it up ? Chet 😂 QUOTE="*Cherrycola*, post: 9095176, member: 199963"]
[/QUOTE
They probably called the moving company to put it up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How excited can you get over some black trackie bottoms and a t shirt!? 🤯
Was Chet just never taught the sound ‘th’!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Old but... Wtffffff

Never really commented on here but sometimes... They aren't right bright are they
Tip on how to over feed your child tips on how to have ferel kids tips on how to bring your kids up with no manners 😂 crack on love a few more Chuckies and Augustus gloops won't hurt

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That girl must be on the beg for some free faded tit for her fella, even people without kids wouldn’t look to her for parenting advice.

My beyybizzz sleep 7-7 when we tie their bedroom doors shut with a dressing gown rope … among other neglectful tips & hints from Helen author of the award winning child raising book ‘ How to raise asbo kids with tit outfits on social media to look perfectly perfect but ignore all of their needs as much as possible behind the camera’

A book WHAT I wrote with my 2 years of being a mum experience with everything I do to get away with as much child neglect WHAT I manage to get aways with.

QUOTE="chocdip, post: 9104704, member: 212439"]
Tip on how to over feed your child tips on how to have ferel kids tips on how to bring your kids up with no manners 😂 crack on love a few more Chuckies and Augustus gloops won't hurt
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.