Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tip on how to over feed your child tips on how to have ferel kids tips on how to bring your kids up with no manners 😂 crack on love a few more Chuckies and Augustus gloops won't hurt
My little boy is almost 2m younger than Ocean and he (in his own way) says Please, ta, yea, no, love you etc. If we say no, he tries it on obviously but we don't video it for Instagram. They're such weird parents

Also what's Chuckies and Augustus gloop? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t followed on here for a long time but please can someone update me on what happened between Helen & Chett & Marnie & Casey ?
I feel so behind

Reactions: 1
I haven’t followed on here for a long time but please can someone update me on what happened between Helen & Chett & Marnie & Casey ?
I feel so behind
No one knows, they fell out some time last year. Although recently Marnie answered a Q&A saying they (Marnie/Casey& Chet/Ellen) had absolutely nothing in common 👀
- apart from being brothers ofcourse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My little boy is almost 2m younger than Ocean and he (in his own way) says Please, ta, yea, no, love you etc. If we say no, he tries it on obviously but we don't video it for Instagram. They're such weird parents

• Haha
Reactions: 13

You know that chucky doll the ginger one what kills everyone 😂 that's Ocean and augustus gloop is the chunky kid who will explode if he eats anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Angel baby O still awake and on her ipad at 9pm 😂😂 shes never in bed at 7! Lying Helen strikes again

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel so behind
Can we please not start this again 😂😩

Read back through the thread, although there won't be any answers

Reactions: 10
“I don’t know why she’s not gone to sleep yet” Err because she’s been on an iPad for three hours and she has no discipline or structure 🧐 it’s not rocket science

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More like poor Chucky stays up late for a bit of normality from Chet when he gets home from faded. Even she must be sick of Elluns fake tit and content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Awfully quiet isn't she. Thought she would have been posting all her tips on how to deal with a poorly angel child

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.