Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Id like to report this family on Instagram.. from what I see they eat coco pops for breakfast every day, the child went down the slide the wrong way and the other won’t stop jumping”
And her 1 year old broke her tooth, and the baby is covered in bruises before turning 1, constantly left to their own devices, being stuck online filmed hurting themselves and each other, eating tit every single day tearing around everywhere, having many parties with drugs, can’t put an ounce of discipline or boundaries in, don’t know how to do anything at all apart from praise bad behaviour film and laugh but yea if people think all that and the rest is just eating coco pops and jumping then it shows that you can relate to their ‘parenting’ style which would make a lot of sense in your replies on here.

If they didn’t have a big shiny house and a bit of money do you think people would ignore that? If it was someone on benefits in a council house and a baby having so many injuries, it wouldn’t be such a laugh to you would it. But he’s a chunk so it’s ok 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Personally, I hope they do start implementing discipline and healthier choices to their kids diet. Wouldn’t say they are KP and KK levels (the other parents mentioned above) but they could definitely be better with a bit of structure and cutting out the lazy parenting. They just let them do whatever to make their lives easier but they’ll pay for that in the long run. They probably act so wild because they are full of sugar, imagine your kids on a sugar rush 24/7! They’ll have two monsters (I mean O is already and I’m sure Elvis will imitate) on their hands because they let them do whatever they want. Kids getting into snack cupboards, dog food all sorts it’s not great especially when it can be avoided by using child locks properly!

What I think is annoying, is that if this were the average parent - health visitors would be questioning why your house isn’t child proofed but influencers post this crap online to be relatable and it’s funny 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I mean KP and KK have had longer spells at being mums and by their kids ages being 2 they didn’t have this many dramas at all, Helen and Chet have 2 kids 2 and under. That’s a lot it tit for 2 kids and one is just about mobile.

Imagine what’s next.

When they walk in on ocean chuggin a bottle of toilet bleach some people on here will be like it was only juice in the bottle, they’re amazing parents 😅

Reactions: 3
And her 1 year old broke her tooth, and the baby is covered in bruises before turning 1, constantly left to their own devices, being stuck online filmed hurting themselves and each other, eating tit every single day tearing around everywhere, having many parties with drugs, can’t put an ounce of discipline or boundaries in, don’t know how to do anything at all apart from praise bad behaviour film and laugh but yea if people think all that and the rest is just eating coco pops and jumping then it shows that you can relate to their ‘parenting’ style which would make a lot of sense in your replies on here.

If they didn’t have a big shiny house and a bit of money do you think people would ignore that? If it was someone on benefits in a council house and a baby having so many injuries, it wouldn’t be such a laugh to you would it. But he’s a chunk so it’s ok 😝
I don't feel like anyone is saying they're incredible parents, it's repeatedly been said that they're lazy parents, and something needs to change if they want the kids behaviour to change. Their diets are absolutely horrendous- again no one has particularly disputed that. The fact people are disagreeing with the fact that social services should be involved doesn't reflect on our parenting at all and to be honest I think it's laughable you've just said that. Yes, they're lazy and to be honest not very good parents but they love their kids, I would say Ocean and Elvis are unhealthy in regards to both food and behaviour but I wouldn't say they are at risk children, nor children who are in danger at all. Children without boundaries, yes, definitely. Social services are there for children who have no one in their corner, who come to harm, children who actively need someone fighting for them.

Yes, Elvis is bruised, yes, Ocean chipped her tooth, no, it's not good, but he doesn't have "countless injuries" that require social services to intervene, he has a boisterous older sister that never gets told no, the stuff you're implying is just a bit much to be honest and probably half the reason Tattle has a bad name.

Personally, I hope they do start implementing discipline and healthier choices to their kids diet. Wouldn’t say they are KP and KK levels (the other parents mentioned above) but they could definitely be better with a bit of structure and cutting out the lazy parenting. They just let them do whatever to make their lives easier but they’ll pay for that in the long run. They probably act so wild because they are full of sugar, imagine your kids on a sugar rush 24/7! They’ll have two monsters (I mean O is already and I’m sure Elvis will imitate) on their hands because they let them do whatever they want. Kids getting into snack cupboards, dog food all sorts it’s not great especially when it can be avoided by using child locks properly!

What I think is annoying, is that if this were the average parent - health visitors would be questioning why your house isn’t child proofed but influencers post this crap online to be relatable and it’s funny 🙄
I agree with this, I don't think a health visitors input would come in wrong they could definitely do with a helping hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It is countless if you consider that they’ve been parents for 2 years.

That’s a lot in 2 years when you think if it like that, Iv never seen a baby in real life with the bruises that Elvis gets.

It is countless if you consider that they’ve been parents for 2 years.

That’s a lot in 2 years when you think if it like that, Iv never seen a baby in real life with the bruises that Elvis gets.
I think this is a bit of a reach. Having worked with babies and had my own, they constantly get bruises, especially when they start to sit/crawl/walk. My son, when he started to stand cut his eyebrow open falling over. He also chipped his tooth falling over. No one pushed him, it was an accident
I am by no means turning this in to a rave thread, I just think it’s a bit silly saying they’re bad parents on KP and KK levels when their kids are a little bruised. My toddler who is a couple months older than Ocean is wild and exactly the same. Even though there are boundaries out in place and he is the only one of my kids like it

Reactions: 8
I agree with what was said earlier . If they didn't have the big flashy house and were ordinary people then social services would likely be involved. If you were to see a family having a party with their kids upstairs or taking drugs at a baby shower I'm sure that they would be reported. Yes there isn't physical abuse in the way that they hurt their kids but their lazy parenting is resulting in injuries and the fact that they film it and find it funny is wrong. They basically show stuff like this every day. Helen has stopped showing certain bits so god knows what happens that we don't see. Could be nothing or could be more going on. We don't know but what we do know is what we see.. people are only commenting their opinions in what they see and people jump on that and take it personally

Reactions: 4
I agree with what was said earlier . If they didn't have the big flashy house and were ordinary people then social services would likely be involved. If you were to see a family having a party with their kids upstairs or taking drugs at a baby shower I'm sure that they would be reported. Yes there isn't physical abuse in the way that they hurt their kids but their lazy parenting is resulting in injuries and the fact that they film it and find it funny is wrong. They basically show stuff like this every day. Helen has stopped showing certain bits so god knows what happens that we don't see. Could be nothing or could be more going on. We don't know but what we do know is what we see.. people are only commenting their opinions in what they see and people jump on that and take it personally

I didn’t even say they was abusing as in hurting them, they’re neglecting them in many ways but people like them so by saying this stuff causes hysterics.
They’re getting smarter at hiding things that’s a fact, anybody brought up on here starts to be turned around, not recorded by the bruises stool come out and yes there was proof of drugs at the gender reveal but even that was excused 😂

I guess when something really bad happens will be when people see it for what it is.
But for now it’s just ‘lazy’
Call me old fashioned but 2 babies should be watched and protected.

And how flippant people are with the id like to report for feeding kids coco pops and jumping 😂 making it sound like some personal agenda when it’s all stuff that they show daily.

Reactions: 2
You didn’t see the gender reveal no?
They weren’t hiding the drug use.
But was told that was ‘years’ ago and to get over it cos taking drugs with 1 kid is ok but they’ve apparently changed now 😂

If it’s outrageous its only opinions on what they put out there, peoples views aren’t outrageous their behaviour is.

I swear it wasn’t that long ago some one screenshot helen with coke up her nose, on another thread.

It’s not just drugs though is it?
I think anyone that knows the crowd especially Chet is in, it’s common knowledge. No one’s saying they’re banging up around their kids though. Just saying that if it was how bloggs on a council place, all these things put together would be alarming.

Weird how it’s all dumbed down right now but everyone’s says how bad they are every day and not just about their diets.

It’s literally spoken about on every page, also I never said I WAS calling the social services did I? I mentioned it because in a regular family this would be on the radar for certain services.
Seems a double standard tbh.

Even mentioning that they need parenting courses causes uproar on here so I will steer clear of these subjects in future cos it’s clear it’s triggering for people and I don’t want people to think I’m personally attacking them or posters here cos i mean it from a safeguarding point of view not a nasty dig view point, and don’t want to upset people on here.

UOTE="Rubywoooo, post: 9044839, member: 49465"]
I did see the gender reveal, and whilst I found it incredibly raucous and tacky I didn't see any drugs? Someone mentioned balloons but I never saw Chet or Helen doing them? I didn't see anyone doing them on any photos actually just people on here saying that they had. Like I said, speculation.

Someone screenshotted Helen with a snot. Yes, we all assume she does Coke on her nights out but again, nothings ever been proven.

I'm not disagreeing with the fact they make absolutely atrocious choices, I'm just saying it's not really fair to say they're endangering their children when there's absolutely no evidence whatsoever that they've done drugs around them. I think they're tit parents to be honest but I do not think they do drugs around their kids.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Some of you have no idea how social services works and it shows. You’d get a shock if you saw the actual referrals that come in

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Some of you have no idea how social services works and it shows. You’d get a shock if you saw the actual referrals that come in
Ikr. There's not a single doubt they are reckless, irresponsible, lazy parents. But if they were "regular people" (they are, not sure why people think they are celebs lmao) social services would NOT be interested. They deal with serious neglect on the daily, they don't take kids because they're allowed to steal chocolate 🤣 the health visitor would send some information about healthy eating and safety but that's it. I never thought id defend their parenting, but some of you are reaching hard imo. If you called social because they let their kid go the wrong way down a slide they'd laugh in your face lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who called them celebs? They’re online and have an audience and beginning to get well known, no one thinks they’re posh & becks.
You can comment without trying to belittle others to make a point ..
I guess if that’s what people think is acceptable to treat young babies then that’s it but i’v seen schools call the social services on parents for a lot less.

And again it wasn’t because the kid came down a slide the wrong way.
Love how you all say this stuff every day then change your tune 😂

Anyway as the difference of opinion on parenting is so different, like I said I won’t be bringing up their amazing parenting again as it seems to upset people that don’t understand why it’s wrong.

• Haha
I've changed my tune now tbh, Helen 100% needs reporting for inflicting that horrendous hair on Elvis 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I've changed my tune now tbh, Helen 100% needs reporting for inflicting that horrendous hair on Elvis 😩
haha omg he looks ridiculous that poor kid his hair looks matted with mouse/hairspray or gel! she's that lazy she can't even keep up the appearance of his hair because one day shoooook he's got curly hair the next she forgets to scrunch it up and it's straight again

Reactions: 6
Who called them celebs? They’re online and have an audience and beginning to get well known, no one thinks they’re posh & becks.
You can comment without trying to belittle others to make a point ..
I guess if that’s what people think is acceptable to treat young babies then that’s it but i’v seen schools call the social services on parents for a lot less.

And again it wasn’t because the kid came down a slide the wrong way.
Love how you all say this stuff every day then change your tune 😂

Anyway as the difference of opinion on parenting is so different, like I said I won’t be bringing up their amazing parenting again as it seems to upset people that don’t understand why it’s wrong.
We can't say nothing can we. We weren't saying ss should be called for the child going down a slide the wrong way. Some people just read what they want and cant take other people opinions.lets just wait and see what comes next and hope our opinions don't get jumped in. I genuinely think some people just want conflict in general

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.