Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sun just copied what influencers or reality tv z listers write online and write a story about it, doubt she’s sold it. Surely if she sold it she’d say what really happened? All they said was what she answered the question with

Reactions: 10
How cringey are the DM’s Chet posts on his story of guys hyping up the fits from Faded 🤮 ‘Next level brother’ ‘insane man you’ve done it again’ like there a pair of shorts calm down 😂

Also Chets stories of Ocean jumping on her bum and slamming her self down on her back are quite worrying. I feel like they should be encouraging her not to be doing that not recording laughing saying ‘how do I stop her doing this’ she’s going to end up really hurting her self one day, well she already chipped her tooth. I’m not surprised how hyper she is with all the tit they give her remember when she was younger and Hellen would always post her meals? Not seen a home cooked meal in a while except the roasts she does even then it’s Ocean swigging down a load of salt filled gravy 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How cringey are the DM’s Chet posts on his story of guys hyping up the fits from Faded 🤮 ‘Next level brother’ ‘insane man you’ve done it again’ like there a pair of shorts calm down 😂

Also Chets stories of Ocean jumping on her bum and slamming her self down on her back are quite worrying. I feel like they should be encouraging her not to be doing that not recording laughing saying ‘how do I stop her doing this’ she’s going to end up really hurting her self one day, well she already chipped her tooth. I’m not surprised how hyper she is with all the tit they give her remember when she was younger and Hellen would always post her meals? Not seen a home cooked meal in a while except the roasts she does even then it’s Ocean swigging down a load of salt filled gravy 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly.. she’d be more likely to do as she’s told and stop if he actually put his phone down. No wonder she doesn’t take him seriously

Reactions: 3

The corner of the wall and radiator gave me anxiety. He wasn't close enough to catch her and he'd be too busy laughing to try 🤦🏽‍♀️ they just don't think AT ALL do they..

Reactions: 6
So everything we pull Helen up on here she stops posting it. Pretty soon she will have nothing to post at all. No more ocean bashing up Elvis. No more junk food . Why try to be so perfect when you clearly aren't. Far from perfect tbh . See they have found a new way to curl Elvis straight hair. That poor kid. I bet she has the curling tongs on it the weirdo

Reactions: 13
Maybe their curling it with the dyson air wrap, least they’ll finally get a use out of it cos Helen sure ain’t used it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate that Chet posts them in nappy's and in the bath and stuff when they've got such a big/unknown amount of followers.

But also can we add that to "list of pointless lies Helen tells to portray supermum", didn't she say Ocean had taken to potty training amazingly and was dry but Chets put videos of her on in a nappy

Reactions: 12
So much nicer when they make an effort with he and hair. Hate it when it looks unbrushed, in her eyes and a complete mess

Reactions: 3
Can tell ELLUN has used the dyson hair wrap on oceans hair as in chets stories it’s got ringlet curls at the bottom!

Reactions: 4
Bit far fetched to say Marnie sold the story must likely the scummy papers run with whatever they see/find.

thought Ocean was out of nappies ?
stop putting curlers in augustuses hair
Them kids are ferel through and through

how do they stand a chance with idiots dragging them up like one how do i stop my 2 year old brat from jumping ?

Reactions: 8
Bit far fetched to say Marnie sold the story must likely the scummy papers run with whatever they see/find.

how do they stand a chance with idiots dragging them up like one how do i stop my 2 year old brat from jumping ?
Exactly , why does Helen lie about ocean being potty trained. It's as if she gets some kick out of portraying to be the perfect mother and making other mother's feel like they aren't up to her standards. Same as the m and s thing. As if she is better than us normal people . When in reality she isnt that perfect mum. Ocean can barely speak. They eat tit constantly. They swear . They hit each other. Elvis is constantly bruised. Ocean takes no notice of them whatsoever. Maybe she knows she's not that good of a mother and is trying to mask that

Reactions: 11

Course it’s not a sold story it’s obvious 😂 if it was the journalist got ripped off 🤣 The media constantly pick up things influencers say on their stories but it’s Marnie some gotta get their knic knocs in a twist. Helen and Chet would have LOVED it cos it’s publicity for them.
They’re not well known at all hence why Helen is begging every supermarket to colab with.

Helen chats so much tit all the time! As if they can be arsed to potty train that young come on, and that kids hair looks like he’s got dried up milk making it curl 🙄 he looks like the grinch with that hair, he needs a hair cut, they need to get over he don’t look like Rox and let him be him.
Who remembers when she was pregnant saying she wants the baby to look like Rox cos he’s gorgeous and looks Italian blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Course it’s not a sold story it’s obvious 😂 if it was the journalist got ripped off 🤣 The media constantly pick up things influencers say on their stories but it’s Marnie some gotta get their knic knocs in a twist. Helen and Chet would have LOVED it cos it’s publicity for them.
They’re not well known at all hence why Helen is begging every supermarket to colab with.

Helen chats so much tit all the time! As if they can be arsed to potty train that young come on, and that kids hair looks like he’s got dried up milk making it curl 🙄 he looks like the grinch with that hair, he needs a hair cut, they need to get over he don’t look like Rox and let him be him.
Who remembers when she was pregnant saying she wants the baby to look like Rox cos he’s gorgeous and looks Italian blah blah.
Now she wants him to look like coral as a baby. Like you said why not just let him be who he is. She is so insecure about her kids. Even to the ginger hair and the constant filtering. I would never filter my kids. They are beautiful and even if anyone else thought they weren't that wouldn't bother me and I certainly wouldn't filter them constantly to make other people think that they are beautiful. It's all about looks with them lot . They aren't exactly making their kids into nice people either the way that they let them do what they want

Now she wants him to look like coral as a baby. Like you said why not just let him be who he is. She is so insecure about her kids. Even to the ginger hair and the constant filtering. I would never filter my kids. They are beautiful and even if anyone else thought they weren't that wouldn't bother me and I certainly wouldn't filter them constantly to make other people think that they are beautiful. It's all about looks with them lot . They aren't exactly making their kids into nice people either the way that they let them do what they want
Yep I agree it’s too much the comparing isn’t it they’ve done it since day 1. They do look like coral I think, when they show baby pics of her they are prob more like her than anyone else, definitely got Helen’s head though.

We’re talking about a woman that left her 2 kids to go abroad and get cheap crap surgery for a week or so, I don’t think parenting the kids matters as long as they think they look good in their weird outfits.

agree with you both ^^^^ sick of Ellun mother of the year 13 months apart my child eats fruit and is potty trained oh wait my child eats tit and is a brat portraying she's something special. like seriously she's a joke and i think people are so worked up on hating Marnie they are giving Ellun a pedestal and someone needs to kick her off it

Reactions: 11
Did Chet remove the bath/nappy story?? I kind of felt the Ellun was pretending that Ocean was potty trained when she said it only took a week 🤭… which I know isn’t impossible but knowing how everytime Ellun says something, Chet always posts “reality” 😂😅

Reactions: 7
Yea FOR SURE that’s exactly how its been on here for a while but seems like it’s getting easier to see through the bullshit now.

People have gone in on hinch over so much less on tattle, imagine Ronnie doing the stuff ocean does, breaking a tooth and jumping off anything constantly without being corrected and her baby having all the injuries .. and the constant eating tit but Helen just gets well Marnie does this or that so Helen ends up being some kind of saint 😂

Potty training was bollox for sure. They can’t even take the dummy off the kid.

Did anyone see on Chet’s story him saying to Elvis do you want juice? He said yea then he asked ocean and just gave it to her, poor kid will always be 2nd best

agree with you both ^^^^ sick of Ellun mother of the year 13 months apart my child eats fruit and is potty trained oh wait my child eats tit and is a brat portraying she's something special. like seriously she's a joke and i think people are so worked up on hating Marnie they are giving Ellun a pedestal and someone needs to kick her off it

Did anyone see on Chet’s story him saying to Elvis do you want juice? He said yea then he asked ocean and just gave it to her, poor kid will always be 2nd best
Maybe ellun hasn’t invoiced him for 2 baby cups yet and they have to share one 😂 I spend my whole life trying to get my kids not to share cups and plates

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.