Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see the latest story, why oh why can’t they child proof the house, it’s really not hard to put some locks on the them cupboard doors or just move the huge bars of chocolate to somewhere where the little angels can’t get to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No way did Ocean or Elvis open that big bar of galaxy.. those wrappers are hard to open.. it’s been opened and lefts it on the side or they’ve allowed a bite cos Chet wants to film it for content

😅 😅 😅 Oh they’re up to something but then act SHACKKKED when they’re in the sweet cupboard ? Why isn’t ur sweet cupboard up high, why is the lock not working, why was the massive galaxy bar already unwrapped? Sounds like staged content for me :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The chocolate wrapper wasn’t even rip like you would expect a child to have attempted to open it, it was like the chocolate had slid out the packaging and no 2 year old would open it so neat like that

Reactions: 7
Dunno why they’re acting like they don’t eat chocolate every day for breakfast anyway 😂 kids just going for what the usual routine is!

Imagine they get into the bleach cupboard and back that instead of all the treats though, I mean it your 1 & 2 year olds are ‘up to something’ cos they’re quiet I think that usually means you’re not watching them like you should be, the neglect is amazing in that house… and they laugh.

Maybe they were having sugar withdrawals cos Helen was trying to shove fruit down them for a change, they developed super human strength through the lack of sugar and opened the packet of Galaxy themselves??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny thing is they really thought they was doing a thing with their little performance didn’t they, doing a relatable mum and dad vid when most people won’t relate to leaving their kids alone together let alone in a kitchen. Their acting skills at the beginning 😂 nearly as cringe as the soft play dance

Love how the one word Ocean can say clearly is chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone see the latest story, why oh why can’t they child proof the house, it’s really not hard to put some locks on the them cupboard doors or just move the huge bars of chocolate to somewhere where the little angels can’t get to them.
The worst thing is, you can actually see that there is in fact a child lock on that cupboard door, looks like on of the magnet type ones but they've obviously clicked the thing down so it doesn't lock. I use them and yeah it is annoying to have to unlock it everytime you need to go in the cupboard but when you're kids are constantly doing tit like thay and you don't/can't block the kitchen off from them, you just gotta put up with it for a bit till they're older.

Reactions: 6
Dunno why they’re acting like they don’t eat chocolate every day for breakfast anyway 😂 kids just going for what the usual routine is!

Imagine they get into the bleach cupboard and back that instead of all the treats though, I mean it your 1 & 2 year olds are ‘up to something’ cos they’re quiet I think that usually means you’re not watching them like you should be, the neglect is amazing in that house… and they laugh.
I don't know how they don't watch them. My youngest is almost 2, so in between Ocean and Elvis I think? There is absolutely no way in hell I could leave him alone like they do with them pair. The only safe place I can leave him now is his cot which he's pretty close to being able to get out of so will have to do a bit of jigging around in his bedroom and put a stair gate on it. But absolutely no way could I just let him wonder off into the kitchen unattended like that. My kitchen has a gate on it, the hallway and stairs have a gate on them, even my living room has the playpen opened out into a long gate blocking off the dining area. Every single cupboard and draw has one of those locks on it. Even my doors have them things on so they can't pull the handle down to open the door as I was worried about fingers getting trapped. Like I literally don't understand how they are so unbothered about their kids safety.

Reactions: 5
My house has no stair gates now, only the cleaning cupboard has locks on, and the chocolate is high up so my kids push a chair over and get on the kitchen sides. But I’ve always managed to see them doing it and been there to correct them or help them. What’s the point of having locks if they don’t work?

Also £50 for a t shirt? Are these people insane?

Reactions: 9
The amount of money skme people are spending on faded in one sitting…. I just can’t understand it

• Haha
Does Ellun really need to post every time she goes (does) shopping. She acts like she’s never had money before 😂

Reactions: 14
Yes because what else would she post 😂 I’m just surprised that them bags have no shades of tit colours.

Why has he left that baby to go down the slide the wrong way while filming and laughing and wait for him to hurt himself?
It’s so fuckin weird that this is content for them. They’re both awful and need not only child behaviour course, parenting course, Healthy eating course but also safety course. Something terrible is going to happen to one or both while filming and hopefully social services will then step in.

I honest have never once seen any one in the public eye behave like these when they have kids,it’s constant neglect in every way and I’m including Katie price and Kerry Katona I this.

Does Ellun really need to post every time she goes (does) shopping. She acts like she’s never had money before 😂
Elvis literally cried as as soon as he bumped his face on the grass, so avoidable why don’t they give a duck about literally anything?

Reactions: 3
Yes because what else would she post 😂 I’m just surprised that them bags have no shades of tit colours.

Why has he left that baby to go down the slide the wrong way while filming and laughing and wait for him to hurt himself?
It’s so fuckin weird that this is content for them. They’re both awful and need not only child behaviour course, parenting course, Healthy eating course but also safety course. Something terrible is going to happen to one or both while filming and hopefully social services will then step in.

I honest have never once seen any one in the public eye behave like these when they have kids,it’s constant neglect in every way and I’m including Katie price and Kerry Katona I this.

Elvis literally cried as as soon as he bumped his face on the grass, so avoidable why don’t they give a duck about literally anything?
Worse than Kerry Katona and Katie price? … some people really do say anything 😂

• Haha
I mean, they're very much "can't be arsed" parents but I hardly think they need social services because the kid went down the slide the wrong way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean, they're very much "can't be arsed" parents but I hardly think they need social services because the kid went down the slide the wrong way 😂
“Id like to report this family on Instagram.. from what I see they eat coco pops for breakfast every day, the child went down the slide the wrong way and the other won’t stop jumping”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Id like to report this family on Instagram.. from what I see they eat coco pops for breakfast every day, the child went down the slide the wrong way and the other won’t stop jumping”
or have drug and alcohol fuelled parties whilst in charge of minors 🤷

Reactions: 8
But they do 😂

And yea not cos the kids gone down the slide, because of the whole every day neglect that they do, they’re incapable of raising kids.
Maybe some people here think that nothings wrong but that doesn’t mean it isn’t.
Standards are very low on parenting apparently, cos Iv never seen Katie price or Kerry Katona do the stupid tit that they do on camera every day, to the extent of every day putting babies in some kinda danger.
QUOTE="chocdip, post: 9042829, member: 212439"]
or have drug and alcohol fuelled parties whilst in charge of minors 🤷
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.