Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had there money I’d be taking them all over! The fact they’ve never been away is mad not even a U.K. staycation them kids would love haven
Exactly, there's so many lovely beaches and pretty sea side towns around the U.K. even to Disney in Paris, it's not much of a trek at all.

Reactions: 9
Exactly, there's so many lovely beaches and pretty sea side towns around the U.K. even to Disney in Paris, it's not much of a trek at all.
Money is wasted on these people while Chet is away Helen could have gone away with the kids and her mum? They all need to go on a proper family holiday! My daughter is disabled so we haven’t been away since she was born (she’s 5) but we still go to haven every year!

Money is wasted on these people while Chet is away Helen could have gone away with the kids and her mum? They all need to go on a proper family holiday! My daughter is disabled so we haven’t been away since she was born (she’s 5) but we still go to haven every year!
Away as in abroad I mean

Reactions: 5

Away as in abroad I mean

We think Ellun might not be speaking to her mother at the moment.

Reactions: 7
But he is away working and she just went away for a week to get surgery and relaxed in the hotel she was banging on about that, he had the kids that week, yea her mum stayed a few days but no one said she should of taken him.

He’s working I mean she don’t wanna be dragged around when he goes up North does she? Where all her family and friends are, not once has she gone.

She drives and can take the kids away if she wants to, I don’t get the whole of my man went away I’d be going with the kids people can do separate stuff, especially work related. Helen is a control freak this is the side to her she hides soooo well but it always comes out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If my husband wanted to go to Ibiza and we had the money for him to go it wouldn’t bother me.

the line for me is where drugs become involved (excuse the pun 🤪) but he’s boasted continuously when he’s out on the sesh since having the kids so he won’t give a tit about getting off his head. And personally I think it’s disgusting when you’ve got children at home 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
As predicted, Ellun is posting that she's made homemade tomato pasta 😂

You could set your watch by her.
This! You can indeed set your watch by her!

Here’s Ellun emerging from her social media hibernation posting whatever this morning.
Bet there’s gonna a be a post to explain the absence later…
Plus a breakdown video later in the week about how hard it is to be a mum with 2 kids 13 months apart that doesn't have to worry about working or money or cleaning etc.

Reactions: 13
I am really confused by her post about the scales. So she’s simultaneously humble bragging about her low weight whilst trying to make Chet feel bad? Hun he doesn’t care he’s knee deep in ketamine in ocean beach ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If my husband wanted to go to Ibiza and we had the money for him to go it wouldn’t bother me.

the line for me is where drugs become involved (excuse the pun 🤪) but he’s boasted continuously when he’s out on the sesh since having the kids so he won’t give a tit about getting off his head. And personally I think it’s disgusting when you’ve got children at home 🤷🏼‍♀️
They do drugs when the children are home so I don’t think it’s a huge deal in their life style 😂

Reactions: 4
QUOTE="Erzxo, post: 9187118, member: 287892"]
Only our Ellun, mum of 2, 13 months apart, could weigh 8 and a half stone.

What a humble brag, angels ✨
[/QUOTE]

She’s so traumatised that Chet’s going away she’s lost weight 😂😂😂

And she’s finally out with her angels toy shopping cos that’s exactly what them kids need init?

You could predict her every move when Chet aint about, I know we take the piss when he’s like I’m taking ocean here or there and he wants a medal but fuckin hell she’s actually wanting to look like she’s mum of the year by doing the bare minimum.
Standard stuff is a big show for her.

I take it she’s going on a day trip with the bags cos surely that’s not all for a toy shop run 😆

Reactions: 10
Toy shopping really, has she not seen the amount of toys in the toy room, also I did see on chet story a while back asking people about family holidays I do think they will go away this summer with the kids they will have to fit it inbetween all the festivals that are happening

Reactions: 8
Wonder if Helen and Chet have fallen out with her mum as well. No Mother’s Day posts and no sign of Chet staying there when he’s in Manchester, also Helen doesn’t seem to be following her anymore.
I think helen is hard work! I think she’s a spoilt diva. She will probably be the reason all chet and his family have fell out and now her family. And i bet you they have been quiet because her and chet had a huge row over him going Ibiza. Guarantee!

Reactions: 15
Out shopping for new toys. Ok. I’m guilty for buying my son little bits now and then (he absolutely loves mystery eggs) but this suggests they are about to buy a tonne of toys. Why? I’m sure they don’t need any.

Reactions: 8
I think helen is hard work! I think she’s a spoilt diva. She will probably be the reason all chet and his family have fell out and now her family. And i bet you they have been quiet because her and chet had a huge row over him going Ibiza. Guarantee!
Totally agree!! I don’t think she is innocent when it comes to all these family fall outs! Chet is very easy going and I think it’s her ….everything is competitive best house , best car, best supermum and children !!! I bet it’s draining having someone like that in your family!!!
wonder How much he left her ???? Or is she planning to invoice him when he gets back 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Only our Ellun, mum of 2, 13 months apart, could weigh 8 and a half stone.

What a humble brag, angels ✨
She's not having as many "Friday treats" as her kids are. She just wants everyone to feel sorry for her, oh I'm stressed out and it shows on the scales, but the attention seeking only starts when Chet is gone. If I had two kids on my own, I wouldn't have time to weigh myself or to be dicking around on Insta.

I can barely go to the loo without having to ask my hubby to hold the fort, and I've only one child!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Out shopping for new toys. Ok. I’m guilty for buying my son little bits now and then (he absolutely loves mystery eggs) but this suggests they are about to buy a tonne of toys. Why? I’m sure they don’t need any.
Because if Helen spends all of Chet’s money before he even get to Ibiza there will be no money for drugs and clubs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have no doubt about any of this 😂
QUOTE="whyohwhy22, post: 9187302, member: 327083"]
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
Surprised it’s not in her Instagram bio

Mum of 2 ✨
Ocean & Elvis 13 months apart ✨
Trust the universe ✨
Chet you can’t go to Ibiza ✨
Pain au chocolat Fridays ✨
8 stone club ✨
Curly hair method here ✨
Did I mention ocean & Elvis are 13 months apart ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 31
After the week she’s had ? Having everything paid for her ? A roof over her head she doesn’t contribute too ? Moaning she’s 8 stone .

She needs to get in the real world and get a bloody job . Earn that kind of money and then moan she’s tired . She’s gonna pop out another kid by time orshurn goes to school so she can still be a stay at home angel mum with her cleaners and 5 day child care lol

The breakdown is pending of not having Chet there constantly to moan at . His whole brand is at rave culture so it makes sense to go Ibiza to film content . Although I never will condone the drug use , that’s trashy and selfish . But he’s making a living out of a brand he’s worked hard for .

ELUN has duck all to offer . 8 stone? Not Herbalife then ELUN? Not into making new mums feel tit about their bodies for your financial benefit anymore hun?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.