Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But your calling yourself a scrounger?

I think it’s a catch 22, ellun doesn’t work and is a scrounger, ellun does work and is taking a job away from someone who needs the money cause she doesn’t need it
Well I work a couple of hours a day for mine and hubbs business I have shares / dividends so I have a bit of income but essentially I’m a stay at home mum

if you are home doing your “duties” (and I don’t mean that patronising) doing the housework and kids shopping etc then no your not scrounging that is your contribution to your household but if you have a life of Riley and you don’t contribute and you put your kids in daycare when not needed and you have staff to clean and you invoice your husband and he pays all your bills like your car / petrol etc …….then absolutely you are a scrounger

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well I work a couple of hours a day for mine and hubbs business I have shares / dividends so I have a bit of income but essentially I’m a stay at home mum

if you are home doing your “duties” (and I don’t mean that patronising) doing the housework and kids shopping etc then no your not scrounging that is your contribution to your household but if you have a life of Riley and you don’t contribute and you put your kids in daycare when not needed and you have staff to clean and you invoice your husband and he pays all your bills like your car / petrol etc …….then absolutely you are a scrounger
Well said ❤

Reactions: 4
Nothing wrong with mums who don’t work/stay at home and don’t provide anything/much to the household, HOWEVER invoicing your partner for a £10 Mother’s Day gift for your mother in law.. scrounger

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree with you all she is a sponger! a sponger can also be someone who earns their own money but sponges off other 🤷

she's not really a SAHM

definition of a scrounger someone who begs/asks for things without working to pay for them 🤣

not talking about her little Elo Ellun fresh

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Every child needs some sort of nursery / care provision, it’s so important for development. That’s why people on benefits get free hours when their kids turn 2 and working parents have to wait another year, it’s not for benefiting ‘lazy’ parents, it’s for the benefit of the child.

From what I’ve seen Elvis doesn’t go to nursery yet and ocean doesn’t go every day, maybe 2 or 3 times a week. Having a cleaner come in once a week must be a big help but are you telling me you wouldn’t have any cleaning to do the other 6 days? I hoover my tiny house what feels like 15 times a day and I only have 1 child.

Also I wouldn’t be invoicing my partner for his mum’s Mother’s Day present, I wouldn’t be buying it for him in the first place 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How did Chet and Helen become famous btw? Was it just by Chet being Casey’s brother, who in turn got famous for knocking up a washed up reality star?

Reactions: 3
Chet got known from being Casey brother he was very funny on his social media and got a following and then he got a place on ex on the beach cos he was Helens ex

Reactions: 5
How did Chet and Helen become famous btw? Was it just by Chet being Casey’s brother, who in turn got famous for knocking up a washed up reality star?
they were on ex on the beach and bromans 🤣when I just googled I found an article about them going on celebrity big brother, wonder why that didn’t happen

Reactions: 3
I remember watching them on ex on the beach and feeling like I lost a brain cell every time either one of them spoke. Nothing's changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh gosh Ellun is baking now, another “foodie” real is to come?
Perhaps she s planning a baby & toddler recipe book ?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love this thread but oh my! people get triggered so easily and majority of the thread is tattlers talking about themselves. Lets keep it to Ellun and Chet!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh gosh Ellun is baking now, another “foodie” real is to come?
Perhaps she s planning a baby & toddler recipe book ?? 😂😂
It's probably cupcakes with chocolate chips and chocolate icing on top

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why didn’t I know what a scrounger actually meant 😂

I just googled it and it said “lives off someone else” so I stand corrected. She is actually a scrounger.

No judgement like But if my husband earnt 6 figured I’d probably be a scrounger too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
QUOTE="Rubywoooo, post: 9272510, member: 49465"]
Why are people getting so triggered 😂😂😂 it's about Helen stop taking things so personally.

She's the definition of a scrounger, they've hardly paid for a thing in that house they always on the beg. She's a "stay at home mum" in the loosest term, who doesn't actually need to be. Her kids go to nursery. She's got cleaners. She could easily get a job, she does duck all 😂
[/QUOTE]

Excuuuuuuuse mehhhh I think you will find she makes chocco cakes for breakfast and feeds the kids tit to shut them up constant, that’s a full time job in itself 😂

Where the duck is Chet? Has she kicked him outta HER house cos he’s been off working 😅 maybe she could try working bless her, might not get so jelly when he does.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why people are triggered when we are talking about Ellun not them. I’m not offended at all and I’m SAHM, who’s in the middle of making my own business. I clean and cook everyday and bath my child, run a house hold, pay the bills, do the shopping, take my toddler out every day and also to sleep as they refuses to sleep alone. So my conscious is clear. I am not offended when people call Ellun a scrounger as it’s not about me. I know I do my part, I take a lot of pressure of my partner 🤷🏻‍♀️

A scrounger is literally someone who brings nothing to the table and just takes. And from what see by what they post that fits Ellun description perfectly!

some might think that’s nasty. But maybe you have forgot all the times she boasted about what she’s bought. With chets money. And constantly telling him he needs to pay her back for things. With his money!!! She’s very blessed to be living in a position where she can live the life of luxury and not have to work hard.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What happened to the cupcakes? She never posted them after they had been in the oven😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.