Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Told you didn't I, she always starts this whole day 'mummy to 2, 13months apart vlogging shite when chet is out or away. I have a sister in law like her so I can imagine the crap she's giving him right now. Probably just like her and sent him pictures of the kids in the toy shop saying how she's does that while he's out 'partying' and doing what he wants. Meanwhile Helen is a stay at home mom and i bet mostly everything her and those kids have in life and the house they live in are provided by him and his work. Yes it's a work trip and yeh no doubt at all he will be making the most of if partying but why not! She's out on the lash every weekend! She had a nice week long holiday to get her teeth done. And as for the drugs she can't pick an choose when its a problem. It's not a problem when there's your house full of people getting drunk and spaced out on drugs while your kids sleep upstairs is there now Helen 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 20
How funny that even the caption on Chets stories knows he can't speak properly and put "Ibifa"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have we all got our bingo books ready? I predict some sort of 'home-cooked' meal is in order this evening aka some pasta and a jar of Finest M&S sauce, followed by a pop tart and a wee wee in the potty.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Have we all got our bingo books ready? I predict some sort of 'home-cooked' meal is in order this evening aka some pasta and a jar of Finest M&S sauce, followed by a pop tart and a wee wee in the potty.
Little treats for my babies for being so good today all on my own

Reactions: 14
Chet works away so the kids don't know any different. Elun is absolutely raging that chets gone away. Hope he has a bloody good time he deserves it putting up with egg head. Still think he's a twit btw but can't deny he works hard and eluns been on copious amount of nights out recently plus a week in Turkey, u just know its gona cost him when he gets back 😂 love to see it

Reactions: 17
But ellun claims to be so chill about Chet going out a lot when she was ask this on a Q&A 😂
She has nothing to offer as a influence she not relatable, she no longer post the crap she feeds them cos of the comments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LOL at Helen’s job of the day ha ha 2 hours ago in m&s with ocean wearing totally different outfit I mean please if you’re gonna pre record at least match the clothes up girl.

• Haha
Ellun why would anyone want to watch this crap your posting, most parents know how boring it is cleaning tidying up the kids toys are and cleaning the bedding we all hate doing it so why would we want to watch someone else doing there yawn 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand. Here’s a story of my feet. Here’s a story of me on the scales but imma scribble out my feet 🤔 bleeping weird

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sad I’m missing out on the insta stories from the mummy blogger of two angel babies 13 months apart :cautious:

Reactions: 1
Exactly, there's so many lovely beaches and pretty sea side towns around the U.K. even to Disney in Paris, it's not much of a trek at all.
I know the perfect place they could go to. I don't want to offend anyone who is from there cause I thought it was beautiful and there's so much to do (wish I stayed longer to be able to do everything), if your a tourist and most of the time eating out its mainly chips and burgers. Better off taking their own car cause booking a taxi has to be booked a week in advance - Isle of Wight.

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else hoping ocean spirals as chuckie this week and really presses eggy’s buttons!!!! This might show her exactly what parenting is and now she doesn’t have chets help might wake her up as how to tit and lazy their parenting is and how much of a spoilt brat ocean actually is !!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.