Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not putting children down as I know every child is different and learns at their own pace but omg when ocean was young everyone said she's so advanced and she did seem it but it's like now she has just came to a complete stop with her speech. From what they show anyway
Even though she does flash cards every single day!?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol love that they mentioned when Marnie posted the pic of Elvis revealing him before Chet and Helen did 🤣 completely forgot about that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg I was just coming here to say this I've just seen it this morning 🤣🤣 hopefully someone spills the tea soon!

Reactions: 2
I don't know why Chet and Helen have stayed silent to be honest, Coral has taken their side both times so definitely seems to be Marnie who's caused the rift. It's only a matter of time before she gives her version of events but she's got a bigger platform than them, if I was Helen or Chet I'd spill all now and ruin her tv show/magazine "exclusive" 🙄

Reactions: 14
To be honest I don’t think Chet cheats on Helen anymore, not since they’ve had kids. Before definitely!
He 100% did before my friend left with him and spent the whole night together 👀 , they met in Batchwood 😂😂 but I think too he’s calmed down now!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe before they’re the issue and don’t want it to become common knowledge? Given that the parents are on team Casey and been stopped from seeing their grandkids.

Yea Chet how on earth do you stop your kid jumping off things while filming and laughing 🤣 fuckin mystery mate, really dunno what you could possibly do pal 🙃🙃

Wonder what their stopping point is with child safety cos losing half a front tooth wasn’t enough of a wake up call was it.

QUOTE="Rubywoooo, post: 9021218, member: 49465"]
I don't know why Chet and Helen have stayed silent to be honest, Coral has taken their side both times so definitely seems to be Marnie who's caused the rift. It's only a matter of time before she gives her version of events but she's got a bigger platform than them, if I was Helen or Chet I'd spill all now and ruin her tv show/magazine "exclusive" 🙄
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 3
It is pretty low if Marnie sold the story to the papers. It’s not just Helen and Chet, Chet’s parents and wider family will be upset by this being in the public domain. Is she that desperate for money.
it is actually worse than when she announced Elvis’s name before Chet and Helen.
I have to admit I am normally on the fence with them all, think H&C are insufferable, but they are also lively and entertaining, and M&C just seem like they are very depressed, but M can’t quite hide her mean side and C being a lapdog is quite funny. But it does seem like Marnie has an issue with them. Or more likely Helen, it might be justified, or it might be that she has nothing really going on in her life and has the time to have petty feuds.

Reactions: 4
It is pretty low if Marnie sold the story to the papers. It’s not just Helen and Chet, Chet’s parents and wider family will be upset by this being in the public domain. Is she that desperate for money.
it is actually worse than when she announced Elvis’s name before Chet and Helen.
I have to admit I am normally on the fence with them all, think H&C are insufferable, but they are also lively and entertaining, and M&C just seem like they are very depressed, but M can’t quite hide her mean side and C being a lapdog is quite funny. But it does seem like Marnie has an issue with them. Or more likely Helen, it might be justified, or it might be that she has nothing really going on in her life and has the time to have petty feuds.
I meant maybe because ..
Maybe before they’re the issue and don’t want it to become common knowledge? Given that the parents are on team Casey and been stopped from seeing their grandkids.

Yea Chet how on earth do you stop your kid jumping off things while filming and laughing 🤣 fuckin mystery mate, really dunno what you could possibly do pal 🙃🙃

Wonder what their stopping point is with child safety cos losing half a front tooth wasn’t enough of a wake up call was it.

QUOTE="Rubywoooo, post: 9021218, member: 49465"]

The media obviously took it from her story as they always do with these stories cos they all said it on every media source Iv seen, that it was from her story and reported it word for word.
You can’t sell a story that you’ve put on a public social media, you’ve already put it out there, no one’s gonna pay her to repeat herself.
The news stories aren’t even right as they’re referring to the the fall out from when they was pregnant and not mentioned anything recent other than the story.

QUOTE="windowwatcher, post: 9024643, member: 298622"]
Noticed ellun stop posting what junk she feeds the kids now 😂
[/QUOTE]L

The little diabetes angels are vegan now probably 😂
She’s good at hiding the neglect once it comes up on here, not so good at changing it just hiding it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Marnie clearly sold the story… along with everything else she can get a couple of quid for. So obvious they have created the issue. Probably marnies insecurity

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s sold the story, I think the papers have just ran with it from the comment on her q&a. It even says in the article that they’ve contacted representatives of M&C and H&C to see if they respond.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she’s sold the story, I think the papers have just ran with it from the comment on her q&a. It even says in the article that they’ve contacted representatives of M&C and H&C to see if they respond.
That doesn’t mean they haven’t already spoken to her. They could literally say anything. I
Just don’t believe it’s a coincidence they decided to pick that story up after all the other things they could use. Especially so close to them having sold the gender story.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.