Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm saying Turkey too. Probably at that dodgy ComfortZone place where Chloe Ferry got snowed in a few days ago. Well known for their botched work...

Reactions: 4
Rogan and another one of the Geordie Shore/EOTB girls were there having nose jobs recently too.

Reactions: 2
Bit pointless since baby number 3 will be produced this year. I recon her nose, lips and teeth all in one go.
Yeah I think something more than teeth anyway , I don’t think you have to stay that long in turkey if you’re only getting your teeth done and elun been gone for a while

Reactions: 2
They usually stay a week? They did on the teeth YouTube video they made. For the temps and then the real fitting of the teeth

What will happen all the ones with the turkey teeth if they ever went broke etc.
Like they have no normal teeth underneath only pointy rotten things.
And do they have to always go back t

Reactions: 4
Helen is gonna be fumingggggg chet has revealed they have cleaners 😭 to be fair I would if I had their money but still 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
DYING that Chet has revealed that they have cleaners. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with it whatsoever you do what’s right for you and your family, but also don’t go around pretending that you’re the northern Mrs Hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Helen doesn't love cleaning, she loves wiping things with antibacterial wipes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s the only thing I love about plain grey and neutral houses, they look spotless when they’re clean! My decor is a lot more rustic and colourful but never looks clean!
she’s living the dream! I wonder if he’s paid for her teef

Reactions: 1
Helen is gonna be fumingggggg chet has revealed they have cleaners 😭 to be fair I would if I had their money but still 🤣
She was trying to convince people she did the cleaning herself whilst having 2 under 2. There is no way anyones house is that clean with two toddlers without cleaners. She is definitely texting chet abuse now she wanted to look like super mum.

Reactions: 12
Think she may have got a nose job? You can slightly see what looks like bruising under her eye unless it's an eye masks 😅 but there's definitely a dark patch under her eye when it's in shot of the camera

Reactions: 9
She just loves cleaning guys (literally a cleaning guy who comes and cleans). Not showing her face but loving Elvis shocked face … ‘who da duck is this’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She kind of looks like she has a black eye? On the elvis story
100% had her face done. Show us the before and afters Helen

Maybe Helen just got punched because she kept talking about baby number 3 and two babies 13 months a part.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope she hasn’t ruined her face. She was fine how she was and her nose was fine.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.