Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nmc1999

One of My pet peeves is taking children outside with soaking wet hair!!! Asking for her to get unwell
Sorry off topic but you don’t get unwell going out with wet hair that’s a myth. That’s one of my pet peeves 🙈 you catch the cold from a virus.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Thread suggestion:

Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #17 just cos they’re related to you know who, doesn’t mean this thread is about them too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
He's disgusting and like I said I thought they were the problem, I mean who takes it out on a 2 year old. Bloody scumbag
Come on like it’s not like a 2 year old is sat on Instagram crying cause uncle Chet has unfollowed him 😂 he shouldn’t even have an Instagram.

Surely the karaoke machine is a dig at Casey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Day 10 of no ELUN,
I’ve now forgotten that I need to change the filter on a prep machine
I don’t know how to clean a steriliser anymore
I don’t know if George do neutral clothes or not
I can’t even remember how to get my child in bed, do they need a baff or bottle or should I fill them right to the top, I just don’t know! I’m starting to think 3Bs stands for bollock, ballsack & Brillopads
My life’s fallen apart man, shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
We should have a poll vote on guesses.. can’t create one in an existing thread though so we will go emoji style..

🤣 She’s packed her bags
🤢 Covid
♥ Surgery
😯 Ran off with the neighbour
👍 Doesn’t want to be on Camera
☹ Hotel break away - what she wanted for her bday
😡 Other unknown reason

• Heart
  • Angry

nelly2317

VIP Member
I’m sorry but it’s really pissed me off her saying “7 days without my babies I’m never letting them go again”. Helen u left them to go abroad for surgery? You CHOSE to leave them for 7 days. Some of us are lucky to even get 1 night as a break. Stop acting like you’re super mum.

• Heart

ShannonLondon

So they've got a cleaner, she doesn't work, Ocean goes to nursery and she's said Elvis will be starting soon and she swans off abroad for a week for cosmetic surgery. The facade has well and truly gone to sh*t. No wonder she just wants to keep having kids, she's got it bloody easy 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Helen is gonna be fumingggggg chet has revealed they have cleaners 😭 to be fair I would if I had their money but still 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

lululemonzzz

DYING that Chet has revealed that they have cleaners. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with it whatsoever you do what’s right for you and your family, but also don’t go around pretending that you’re the northern Mrs Hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Well thanks to Helen and her shit advise it’s just taken me and my husband 40 minutes to get our 8 million lights off the tree. We are now getting a divorce.

Fuck knows how I’m going to manage being a single mum of two demons 30.5 months apart.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Marines q & a 👀’are you close to Caseys family?’ And she says ‘I’m close to Casey’s Mum and Dad’ says it all really doesn’t it 🤣 even though we knew obvs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35