Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- helen is either on insta being angel mum, 13 months apart, everything makes me broody, or mums night out, hair in a ponytail to accentuate the egg head, drinks, drinks, drinks
- Chet is back to raving. Raving with the work lot, raving with his friends. Or dancing to cringe soft play ads
- ocean turned 2 and ellun no longer has 2 under 2, she had a whole soft play to herself in exchange for her parents dancing a CBeebies routine
- Elvis still covered in bruises, smashes his head - jump up for his insta pic, battered by ocean - ignored for the insta video
- there’s been a falling out between ellun and Chet and marnie and Casey, the thread seems pretty split equally if it’s ellun being a nightmare or marnie being a witch. Either way Chet and ellun are in with the family, showing off secret Santa chats, visiting family and marnie and Casey are going away for Christmas

Reactions: 11
Casey has called Marnie a grinch or Scrooge too… so it does seem he wants big traditional family Christmas and Marnie just isn’t interested. But typical Casey not to out his foot down…. But he’ll probably get kicked out again if he did

Reactions: 11
Didn't last time they fell out Marnie said Helen just wasn't her type of person or something on a Q&A? I'm surprised Chet and Helen haven't answered why they've fell out yet it might get them back in the Daily Mail for a day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally different opinion to most it seems but I do think Ellun is the problem, Marnie and Chet was getting on it seemed. Marnie was great with ocean and Elvis always giving/buying Elvis designer outfits where Chet would tag auntie Marnie and thank her for the moncler outfits the arsenal kits etc I never saw Ellun do anything nice for Rox 🤷 and we know she posts everything she does 🙈 I do think it's Ellun Marnie was making an effort

Reactions: 9
Totally different opinion to most it seems but I do think Ellun is the problem, Marnie and Chet was getting on it seemed. Marnie was great with ocean and Elvis always giving/buying Elvis designer outfits where Chet would tag auntie Marnie and thank her for the moncler outfits the arsenal kits etc I never saw Ellun do anything nice for Rox 🤷 and we know she posts everything she does 🙈 I do think it's Ellun Marnie was making an effort
No surprise that I agree with this 😂

But Tottenham kit not Arsenal .. jehhhhheeeeesus!!

No surprise that I agree with this 😂

But Tottenham kit not Arsenal .. jehhhhheeeeesus!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Marnie handing over some of the gifted crap and ellun not being able to invoice Chet to repay the favour 😂

Reactions: 1
Ahh they’re all twats to be honest, they all need to grow up, life is too short.
I find Casey wet as duck but I don’t think he’s a bad guy, Marnie is extremely boring too but I don’t dislike her. Helens rather boring too with her beige house. I only think they’re interesting because chets abit of a laugh.

Reactions: 16
I honestly think they're all as bad as each other. Helen seems to always want more, Chet's quite opinionated and loud, and Marnie and Casey are like sensitive codependent wet wipes, I feel like it's a recipe for drama

Reactions: 21
I find Marnie and Casey very boring at least Chet has a personality I think ellun storys dry AF when chet not around

Reactions: 17
still reckon they’re doing this to keep us entertained bet they’re fine really 😅 but if I had to say someone causing the issues it would be both girls. I feel sorry for chet and casey. Must be awkward.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why people are saying that chet posting about xmas is to piss marnie and casey off. Surely people are allowed to be buzzing for xmas day?? I know I am 😆 seems like casey and marnie have isolated themselves once again…that’s their doing.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t even realise there was a new thread I was too busy being a

mum of 2 13 months apart ✨
Broody 24/7 ✨
and trusting the universe ✨

joke I’m not Helen

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now she is tagging the gender company!!! She is so transparent, 3 under 3 incoming 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 13
Can we all just appreciate that Chet (not Coral or Helen) has unfollowed Rox 😂😭 is that it guys do we now know who the pettiest one is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.