Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the people she’s followed are either dentists or getting their teeth done and also comfortzonesurgery which is we’re they go for them. You don’t have to be a genius or a friends to put it together 🙄🙄 especially when she has said she needed to go again

Reactions: 2
All the people she’s followed are either dentists or getting their teeth done and also comfortzonesurgery which is we’re they go for them. You don’t have to be a genius or a friends to put it together 🙄🙄 especially when she has said she needed to go again
Okay Alison we believe you xo

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Day 10 of no ELUN,
I’ve now forgotten that I need to change the filter on a prep machine
I don’t know how to clean a steriliser anymore
I don’t know if George do neutral clothes or not
I can’t even remember how to get my child in bed, do they need a baff or bottle or should I fill them right to the top, I just don’t know! I’m starting to think 3Bs stands for bollock, ballsack & Brillopads
My life’s fallen apart man, shock.
Hopefully shes back in time for Christmas I need her to remind me how to put up a tree 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I follow lots of celebrities but that doesn’t mean I am one !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn’t it obvious…. She’s followed all the dentists on Instagram and just looked and the new girls she’s following has also had her teeth done 😂
Dunno mate I don’t check peoples followers out 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did Chet take the 2 kids 13 months apart to gymnastics on his own?
I defo prefer Chet being daddy to 2 kids, 13 months apart. He makes much less of a song and dance about it all than Helen does lol. I’m finding him really funny at the moment. As always that won’t last long…he’ll be telling someone to suck their mum before too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not once has he acted like it’s a chore being home with them either just cracking on day to day so now Ellun can stop

Reactions: 16
Not once has he acted like it’s a chore being home with them either just cracking on day to day so now Ellun can stop
to be fair. Not saying Helen is right to moan but he’s done it for a few days and has help most of that time, and they are his kids he should be cracking on with it.

Reactions: 7
It's probably easier when your the fun dad that doesn't impose any discipline and laughs Ocean is being naughty though. He's just letting her run about mental really

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.