Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only reason shes not posting about the teeth/turkey (if thats where she is) is so she doesn’t look like a bad mum pissing off abroad for however long and leaving the kids when she makes out shes the best mum on planet earth

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's been asking about getting her teeth fixed since ocean was born so I think it would be that!

Reactions: 2
I love how her crown slips tbh 😂 at least with Chet he shows the reality of having children , albeit questionable at times with boundaries , but it’s still more realistic than Helens house of beige persona .
ELUN show is ya donkehhhh teef!

• Heart
I'd say she'll be fuming that Chet seemed to handle everything so well (ie the house is still standing and everyone is alive)

Reactions: 5
I'd say she'll be fuming that Chet seemed to handle everything so well (ie the house is still standing and everyone is alive)
but hasnt her mums been there helping him? 🤷🏻‍♀️ And I’m sorry but looking after kids for a few days ain’t nothing on doing it everyday.

The Chet love on this thread is nauseating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
but hasnt her mums been there helping him? 🤷🏻‍♀️ And I’m sorry but looking after kids for a few days ain’t nothing on doing it everyday.

I agree 😂 like he deserves a medal for handling a week with his own 2 kids! He might no be moaning cause he’s not allowed to talk about Helen not being home

• Haha
Reactions: 12

No Chet love from me on this one, but Ellun acts like she's the mutts nuts all the time, and I'd say she'd be slow to give him any credit. I know they're his kids too, but he works outside of the home, so having the kids so much is new to him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.