Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a tiny bit jealous - I would love a cleaner. Also fearful I would end up like Monica following them around though, checking they cleaned everything properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Between ready made meals and cleaners 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's a great life . Lol

Can anyone anymore cook a proper homemade dinner & like cut meat and veg yourself. Not all these frozen or processed foods???
Nearly all the English realty ones have pre made meals delivered or hello fresh (ones I'm follwing do )

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m starting to feel less and less sorry for Ellun. I used to think ohh the reason she doesn’t post is because she’s so busy with her two kids. But it looks like for the majority of Elvis life he has seemed really easy to look after and not on the move until now. Ocean is obviously a lot but she goes to nursery half the week and they were able to get her into a sleeping routine at an early age. She has her mum to help out, plus some family at times. And now she gets pre packaged meals and cleaners…. No wonder she wants more babies 😒

Reactions: 20
Having cleaners, leaving the babies to go away for surgery who can blame Her? If you can afford it and have enough family/friends who want to help out then by all means go for it.
what really gets to me is the fake perception don’t come on your stories like mother & cleaner of the year be honest with your followers be real and be yourself, it would give her so much more credit then lying through her back teeth.
Don’t be saying longest 7 days ever won’t be doing it again blah blah when you will be.
Why not post so glad to be back missed them so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Being given in most cases 😆

The hello fresh ads are here for the year 😂
hmmm so SHE is allowed trayyyyorrnorrrss on HER cawwwwapetTT but when Chet does it with his brand new ones it sends for her owwwseeedeehhh 😩😂 She thinks she’s such a great content provider with her whinging, screwed up face and that mouth wide open, like nooorrrr chettterrrr (opens gormless mouth) to leave it open while filming 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I’m gonna say it even though it seems to be an unpopular opinion on this thread. No way I could leave my babies (13 months apart) and one only being just 1 year old to go for non essential surgery. I just couldn’t do it, I know it’s each to their own but I couldn’t do it so young. A week is such a long time!

And if it is her teeth which could have waited because they were absolutely fine then it’s even more ridiculous to me. It’s not like it’s something that’s seriously affecting her health or mental health, it’s just all in vain.

• Heart
Well I’m gonna say it even though it seems to be an unpopular opinion on this thread. No way I could leave my babies (13 months apart) and one only being just 1 year old to go for non essential surgery. I just couldn’t do it, I know it’s each to their own but I couldn’t do it so young. A week is such a long time!

And if it is her teeth which could have waited because they were absolutely fine then it’s even more ridiculous to me. It’s not like it’s something that’s seriously affecting her health or mental health, it’s just all in vain.
Her teeth were probably stinking underneath 😂🤢. Think they have been needing done for years and you can’t get turkey teeth dealt with in the uk

Reactions: 4
Her teeth were probably stinking underneath 😂🤢. Think they have been needing done for years and you can’t get turkey teeth dealt with in the uk
Is that what actually happens with them? I thought veneers lasted 10+ years usually?
so they might save a few thousand getting them done but they’re tied into getting them replaced every 5 years or so? Madness! Why would anyone do that 🙈
She had perfect teeth before having them done too when she was younger.

Reactions: 2
Well let's just say Marnie doesn't portray to be mrs hunch mom of the year 2 babies 13 months apart i never get a break superhero 🤷 the more i actually see of fake ass ellun the more i dislike her

Reactions: 8
Well let's just say Marnie doesn't portray to be mrs hunch mom of the year 2 babies 13 months apart i never get a break superhero 🤷 the more i actually see of fake ass ellun the more i dislike her
ofcourse not, how could she even try to when she is just in bed all day

• Haha
  • Wow
She just portrays Charlie’s grandpa from Charlie and the chocolate factory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.