Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally takes 5 mins to dry her hair, it's bloody freezing outside she can't be taking her kids out with wet hair in this weather. Jeeez

Reactions: 6
Bad parent here I never dry my little ones hair after swimming 🙈 they’re getting straight into a car and straight home. My little girls normally in her pjs too walking out to the car park 🙈

Reactions: 29
Chet was quite a prick to post the laughing emoji on a picture of Rox you can tell which pair are the petty bettys here

Ok Ellun your kids eat junk 24/7 so the meat and yogurts are just for show and they are probably from Asda it's probably next door to M&S

Chet was quite a prick to post the laughing emoji on a picture of Rox you can tell which pair are the petty bettys here

Ok Ellun your kids eat junk 24/7 so the meat and yogurts are just for show and they are probably from Asda it's probably next door to M&S
Oh did he, post the screen shot pls ??

Reactions: 3

Ahh where has he put that? I’ve missed it

Reactions: 4

If you’re talking about the guard dog photo he wasn’t laughing at Rox in any way? He was commenting on the fact his dad said “all the grandkids” when they’ve obviously not been seeing Chet’s kids for whatever reason

Reactions: 4
Oh did he, post the screen shot pls ??
It's been deleted now

If you’re talking about the guard dog photo he wasn’t laughing at Rox in any way? He was commenting on the fact his dad said “all the grandkids” when they’ve obviously not been seeing Chet’s kids for whatever reason
Probably but it's still a picture of Rox, just doesn't sit with me when it's a picture of a kid he can take his beef out with his dad any other way, there was a time that family didn't bother with Rox at all for months and had ocean loads

Reactions: 5
One of My pet peeves is taking children outside with soaking wet hair!!! Asking for her to get unwell
Sorry off topic but you don’t get unwell going out with wet hair that’s a myth. That’s one of my pet peeves 🙈 you catch the cold from a virus.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Maybe Helen and Chet were super close to his mum and dad when they didn’t have to see them a lot up north but now they’re down there it’s clear to see that they have Rox alot more.

My mother in law has mine once a week whilst I work, but she has one of my sister in laws kids 3-4 times a week. It is really frustrating. But I know it’s not personal cause she doesn’t have my other sister in laws alot either it’s like she goes above and beyond just for one person.
Same here but not even that for me; my in laws see my kids like a couple times a month and they’re only 20 mins down the road whereas they see their daughters kids literally 3 or whatever times a week cos they demand her to help out. And they live further away from them. I literally have to book in advance by weeks if I need help if I have an appointment or anything.

So frustrating but I think from my experience it’s who speaks first and basically books them in lol so could be that going on here and Helen and Chet probably don’t plan far in advance but those other ratbags have nothing better to do.

It's been deleted now

Probably but it's still a picture of Rox, just doesn't sit with me when it's a picture of a kid he can take his beef out with his dad any other way, there was a time that family didn't bother with Rox at all for months and had ocean loads
He was laughing at the caption “all grandchildren” when it was only a picture of rox. That was quite obvious.

Maybe the people who ignored their nieces and nephew birthdays 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Helen definitely cooked thst hello fresh meal. He’s just got his camera out at different stages lol. What a fanny.

And it seems tonight chet is insta vs ellun reality with no hellofresh to be seen in the fridge.

Helen definitely cooked thst hello fresh meal. He’s just got his camera out at different stages lol. What a fanny.

And it seems tonight chet is insta vs ellun reality with no hellofresh to be seen in the fridge.
They aren’t daft are they, they’ll get a few free boxes of that if a few people signed up for it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I actually feel abit sorry for Ellun no friends, chets 'supportive' family are more broken than her hair, chet has to travel back north for work leaving her alone with children, knowing thats where her friends and family are.

Reactions: 12
She seems close to coral and some of Chets other family I think they are aunts and cousins? But I do think she’s better off moving back home.

Sorry off topic but you don’t get unwell going out with wet hair that’s a myth. That’s one of my pet peeves 🙈 you catch the cold from a virus.
i was gonna say this too but couldn’t be bothered with the argument it would cause 😂 but 100% germs cause illness not wet hair I have this debate with my mil constantly

Reactions: 16
Bad parent here I never dry my little ones hair after swimming 🙈 they’re getting straight into a car and straight home. My little girls normally in her pjs too walking out to the car park 🙈
Same here, there aren’t even any hair driers at our local pool lol. We get straight into car and heaters on. Also you can’t catch a cold from actually being cold.. it’s a virus.. winds me up when people say kids will get Ill from wet hair outside 🤣 not like she’s left her out overnight in Baltic conditions

Reactions: 7
Same here, there aren’t even any hair driers at our local pool lol. We get straight into car and heaters on. Also you can’t catch a cold from actually being cold.. it’s a virus.. winds me up when people say kids will get Ill from wet hair outside 🤣 not like she’s left her out overnight in Baltic conditions
Didn’t realise this was a myth!!!!

It's true you can't catch a cold from cold weather but it can make you more receptive to catching a virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.