Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but why is she bleeping preaching about Ocean’s learning all of a sudden? She used to get plonked in front of the laptop loads when she was a baby so stop going on like you’re mother of the year!

for reference my boy is a month older than Ocean and doesn’t do any of that stuff yet. And you know what? That’s ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry but why is she bleeping preaching about Ocean’s learning all of a sudden? She used to get plonked in front of the laptop loads when she was a baby so stop going on like you’re mother of the year!

for reference my boy is a month older than Ocean and doesn’t do any of that stuff yet. And you know what? That’s ok.
But you’re present and not sitting him infront of a laptop, and you’re not taking credit for what a nursery has done and bragging. Parenthood is hard and we don’t need people like Helen making it seem like what we all do isn’t enough when she hasn’t done this herself!!

Reactions: 7

Even now she has her head stuck in an ipad minute she opens her eyes! Even when they went for a meal the other day Ocean was sat away from them watching her ipad instead of at the table interacting where Chet & Helen could have made an effort to enhance her vocabulary by chatting with her

Even now she has her head stuck in an ipad minute she opens her eyes! Even when they went for a meal the other day Ocean was sat away from them watching her ipad instead of at the table interacting where Chet & Helen could have made an effort to enhance her vocabulary by chatting with her
That’s reminded me! Anyone remember when they went to Toby Carvery and didn’t get the kids food not even little plates to take off their dinner 🙃

• Haha
I didn’t want to say anything but exactly. 26 months she should definitely know the basics atleast. I thought she would have known them for awhile by now as she seems so bright (amazing with the parents she has)

I know someone who’s little boy learnt them when he was about a year old! My toddler learnt them around 18 months.

I just want to add all kids learn at different stages it’s totally normal, I just wanted to say that as I don’t want to offend anyone.
Well my child is same age as ocean and has no words. So some children - no matter how hard you try - just don’t speak until they’re ready. So yes they are all different.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s a bragger . She would be nothing without Chet and his business so why show off spending your boyfriends money!! We all know it’s his

Reactions: 14
Ok stop I am cracking up over Chet ruining Eluns video 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry but that tit makes me laugh!
She’s still and egg head

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s a bragger . She would be nothing without Chet and his business so why show off spending your boyfriends money!! We all know it’s his
I get he earns the money but saying it’s his isn’t very fair. They have kids together she’s a full time parent and does everything so he is able to leave majority of the week and work, it’s household income and she has every right to have access to it.
I’m not a super fan or agree with everything she buys before everyone jumps on me but hate people acting like a stay at home parent doesn’t contribute anything so shouldn’t have access to money.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My son only said “cat” until he was about 2.5, he’s now nearly 4 and is apparently beyond where he should be speech and vocab wise for his age. So don’t worry about your late bloomers, kids get to where they need to be in their own time

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I get he earns the money but saying it’s his isn’t very fair. They have kids together she’s a full time parent and does everything so he is able to leave majority of the week and work, it’s household income and she has every right to have access to it.
I’m not a super fan or agree with everything she buys before everyone jumps on me but hate people acting like a stay at home parent doesn’t contribute anything so shouldn’t have access to money.
I’m a stay at home parent and contribute nothing financially so agree with you but Helen is extremely braggy about it, just the way she goes on like posting stories of the m&s shopfront and next shopfront were just the most irrelevant stories I have seen. There are some families living on the breadline I just don’t like her braggy behaviour, it’s unnecessary when you look at Chet on his stories saying how ridiculous some things cost - like the hoover for example you could have spent £80 and not £600 or whatever it was and so although he is making all the 💰 he still comes across more relatable. Helen is from accy - we all know she ain’t a posh bird lol she may be proud how far they’ve come which is fair but just ellun the braggy egghead, I’m not feeling it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't know how successful Helen's insta is for earning money off adds etc (or is it just how much she wants it to be successful) but she seemed to be getting frustrated with Chet because 'she had to post her haul'. It was the most boring haul ever and no one cares what you got for your kitchen! I also love a good spend (Understood her hoover choice have the Dyson V15) but to go on about replacing a new white SMEG kettle and toaster because 'it doesn't go' is tone deaf. It's not like it's an offensive colours its WHITE!!!

Reactions: 21
I don't know how successful Helen's insta is for earning money off adds etc (or is it just how much she wants it to be successful) but she seemed to be getting frustrated with Chet because 'she had to post her haul'. It was the most boring haul ever and no one cares what you got for your kitchen! I also love a good spend (Understood her hoover choice have the Dyson V15) but to go on about replacing a new white SMEG kettle and toaster because 'it doesn't go' is tone deaf. It's not like it's an offensive colours its WHITE!!!
They’re also less than a year old I think - Chet bought her them for her birthday I think or a bet or something - I’m sure if she had paid for them herself she wouldn’t be saying they now don’t match.

Reactions: 6
I’m a stay at home parent but don’t brag like that. But everyone’s entitled to their opinion

Reactions: 1
Her reaction to Chet ‘winding’ her up is all a show, she knows he is recording her and he knows the fake response he is gonna get from her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.