Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband is from the north and calls it mataland. Drives me mad. They are cracking me up at the minute, ellun trying to do her what I brought story and Chet laughing making noises

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why they going on like Ocean knowing basic words/flash card images is ground breaking? Shes 26 months old you’d expect her to know them type of things 🤔

Reactions: 24
They’re just bragging with ocean and acting like they done all the work but I’m sure her nursery are who have helped her to learn and these two plums are just making out they taught her. They can’t even say half those words themselves.

Reactions: 18
They’re just bragging with ocean and acting like they done all the work but I’m sure her nursery are who have helped her to learn and these two plums are just making out they taught her. They can’t even say half those words themselves.
Yeah she seems to thrive at nursery, when they lived up north she came on loads when she went then when moved south and had the break seemed like she’d stop developing as much. now shes started again is clearly learning again. we all now her parents do buggar all with her bar video her naughty behaviour

Reactions: 5
My little girl finally is able to go to Nursery. She’s 2 (28 months) and they’re shocked she’s never been in any sort of nursery or playgroup setting with how clever she is. Helen is acting like they’re doing all the work when they haven’t! Her nurseries have. That was obvious as when she stopped going you could hear her speech came to a standstill! The point I’m getting at is this sort of thing annoys me - so many parents are actually putting the work in to help their kids thrive but she acts like she’s finding new stuff for kids that have never been seen before 🙃 I see she clearly pushed Ocean into potty training when she wasn’t ready as she’s now back in nappies

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was going to say how can they expect her to know how to say anything when they can’t speak proper like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why they going on like Ocean knowing basic words/flash card images is ground breaking? Shes 26 months old you’d expect her to know them type of things 🤔
I didn’t want to say anything but exactly. 26 months she should definitely know the basics atleast. I thought she would have known them for awhile by now as she seems so bright (amazing with the parents she has)

I know someone who’s little boy learnt them when he was about a year old! My toddler learnt them around 18 months.

I just want to add all kids learn at different stages it’s totally normal, I just wanted to say that as I don’t want to offend anyone.

Reactions: 2
She says to him in 1 of his stories "don't ask me to do your tiktok" so I think it's her that's created his bio 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Instead of going through the cards and teaching her the words, she flicks through to the ones that she knows then she can show Instagram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.