Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it weird though because I’ve always thought their dad came across as really supportive of them all, promoting all of their businesses and posting them all so it’s really strange. Maybe since Marnie and Casey have a problem with Helen and Chet, they don’t want the kids around each other and that’s why they’re not helping much with ocean and Elvis? I can understand why you would get frustrated but to fall out completely is sad for the kids involved. Since they didn’t let Rox go to the birthday party I can actually picture them being that petty that they would stop Rox going there if they had them all, from the outside it seems the parents are stuck in the middle really!

Reactions: 9
Maybe they seem to have Rox more because Marnie and Casey are asking them to have him? Chet is often away and they don’t seem the type to be dumping their kids off on people all the time.

Reactions: 7
I definitely wouldn't ask my husbands family to look after my kids. My parents on the other hand are a different story 😂 I guess if Chet doesn't ask, I doubt Helen would.

Reactions: 9
Maybe Helen and Chet were super close to his mum and dad when they didn’t have to see them a lot up north but now they’re down there it’s clear to see that they have Rox alot more.

My mother in law has mine once a week whilst I work, but she has one of my sister in laws kids 3-4 times a week. It is really frustrating. But I know it’s not personal cause she doesn’t have my other sister in laws alot either it’s like she goes above and beyond just for one person.

Reactions: 5
Poor kids will never be settled if only after a few months of moving they want to move again!

Reactions: 1
Helen HAS to show everyone that she shops in M&S and next! 🤣 🤣 I wonder if she ever goes there without taking a pic first ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She'd be better off shopping at Aldi. Emptiest fridge I've ever seen I can't believe she's just done a food shop Jesus Christ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Going by her fridge looks like it’s Marks and Sparks for little bits only haha

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.