Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought of Charlotte but it seems to be more his friend than Marnie. Or Marnie would probably also be posting about it and seem upset

I mean, we mustn't brush past the fact that what he's done is extremely sad though 🤣 if you wanna call someone out for trolling you then do it with your chest !!! Not an emoji🤣 doesn't seem to have a problem running his mouth on insta any other day of the week does he? 😺

Reactions: 4
I think he’s bluffing , he has no idea whose trolled him . Otherwise him and bladda would call it out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His probably realised how boring they are and how dry their tattle thread is so made up some tit.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even his exposing is boring AF, he just has such a boring personality, but I want to know how he got a number from Instagram and traced it

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell, can Casey make any decisions for himself? Even needs a vote on insta to see if he should expose or not 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh what have I missed? Who’s getting exposed?
someone has apparently being trolling casey and he said he’s gonna expose them. He apaz traced whoever it was, god knows how, but he keeps cock teasing on his stories saying he’s gonna expose. Then just shared an Australian flag. Which gives away duck all. I thought he was gonna put an 🥚 to imply it was Helen, so I was disappointed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
On Marnies thread someone posted they think it's Chris Perceval an Australian model. Casey and Marnie have stopped following him!

Reactions: 2
Even when Casey is doing something exciting like exposing trolls he manages to make it boring 😂 😂 If it were Chet doing it you can imagine he'd be really funny with it but Casey is just bleeping dull

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Casey is a wet blanket , will hide behind marnie if anyone pipes up. ELUN and chets mates gf look they were from the same mould . Why do those types always look the same lol

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe Casey would really believe that Chris Percival would be trolling him 😂😂😂 the guy needs some help

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think those parents of chets are absolutely shocking for having Rox and not their kids. They must be feeling. They have him now and obviously they have chose Marnie and casey over Chet and Ellen by not going to theirs for Xmas. Absolutely hate grandparents like that

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.