Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen went on about working on Oceans behaviour the other day, Chet today filming her trash everything around her 🙃🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have noticed chet and Helen have not liked his photos (tractor boy) chets dad, even when he put happy birthday Elvis.
Tractor boiiiiii posted a picture of the new dog sat next to Rox captioned guarding the grandkids, then Chet replied with What all the grandkids? And a 😂 emoji. Was deleted quite soon after.

Reactions: 2
Omg the house this morning… i am sorry, kids will be kids but Jesus Christ why are they letting them do this 😫

Reactions: 9
Omg the house this morning… i am sorry, kids will be kids but Jesus Christ why are they letting them do this 😫
Common sense or what, how many times has the special one taken them letters down now? How about moving them to a wall where she can’t get them just a idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love Helen’s stories when she’s talking about George 😂😂 ya can’t go wrong

Reactions: 6
I love Helen’s stories when she’s talking about George 😂😂 ya can’t go wrong
Thank god she explained that unisex is for boys AND girls I was struggling to understand what it meant 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Haven’t seen the parents with chet/Helen/the kids for a while. Coral seems to still see them.

What both ov them can wear
What… that bloody word 😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've got four kids and I'd be devastated if they trashed my house like that tbh. I know you can't be watching their every move 24/7 but where were Chet and Helen when they were trashing everywhere?!

Reactions: 11
It must be very annoying though no matter what's gone on that the grandparents always seem to have Rox and babysit him all the time and Chet and Helen don't get any help from them at all. Considering both Marie and Casey don't work. I know Helen doesn't either but she has no family around her now and they probably did think they'd of got as much help as Casey and Marnie do. So can't blame them wanting to move back up North, especially with all the travelling up and back Chet has to do for Faded. I wonder when they'll decide to move back up?

Reactions: 16
I couldn’t deal with Chet just watching and filming the kids trash the house 🙈

Tractor boiiiiii posted a picture of the new dog sat next to Rox captioned guarding the grandkids, then Chet replied with What all the grandkids? And a 😂 emoji. Was deleted quite soon after.
I noticed this too... I think it has something to do with how much their parents have Rox and not Ocean and Elvis

Reactions: 4
9F686714-084A-4FB9-896A-E97597209C4E.png
980CDCD6-89FF-4CA9-A2C8-458CFBDCDFF8.png
I know you guys hate when we talk about M&C on this thread but this shade was too funny not to post. If Casey hadn’t unfollowed or blocked his brother he should have just tagged him at this point 😂
4466FDBB-E7B3-4F5A-87B1-93627980D4D7.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.