Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind Molly I never quite understand all the hate she gets 🙈
Sure she’s super materialistic as are a lot of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t mind Molly I never quite understand all the hate she gets 🙈
Sure she’s super materialistic as are a lot of people.
It's the Diary of CEO podcast that she was on recently, she came across really badly on it. I was indifferent to her before hearing it. I listen to it every week, and when I heard it I was like wtf, how could her PR people let her ramble on like that.

Reactions: 9
It's the Diary of CEO podcast that she was on recently, she came across really badly on it. I was indifferent to her before hearing it. I listen to it every week, and when I heard it I was like wtf, how could her PR people let her ramble on like that.
I agree, I quite liked her before but that video was absolutely ignorant especially considering the times we are in, it’s hard as a care home worker working my ass off for a tit wage and seeing her earn so much for what? Being pretty? Being lucky? She was lucky no hard work about it, anyway this signals the thread being absolutely dead because now we’re on about molly. Can chet and Casey just have a public insta fight.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahh I’ve not heard it and probably won’t bother. I just think it’s sad that a 22 year old is getting so much abuse online when I was a bleeping train wreck at that age but suppose that’s the online culture these days.
Anyways let’s not talk about other people on this thread, don’t want to be banished!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
At risk of being criticised again for mentioning Casey 🙄🙄…. But quite interesting that he shared that after Chet shared his totally opposite opinion on the molly mae situation
I actually dont see anything particularly wrong with what she says. Yeah the majority of people work hard but they settle for 9-5/shift work and usually don't go out of their comfort zone to break out of those jobs. Successful business owners just have a different mindset compared to the majority of us. It also doesn't surprise me that Chet and Casey have different opinions on the Molly situation as they have completely different work ethics and goals clearly.

Reactions: 7
I get the whole being driven to achieve more and more but she seems to have forgotten that it’s a huge amount of money for most people. She could have said it without mentioning any amount.

I actually dont see anything particularly wrong with what she says. Yeah the majority of people work hard but they settle for 9-5/shift work and usually don't go out of their comfort zone to break out of those jobs. Successful business owners just have a different mindset compared to the majority of us. It also doesn't surprise me that Chet and Casey have different opinions on the Molly situation as they have completely different work ethics and goals clearly.
Yea I agree, chets has success with his brand and seems driven to achieve more.

Reactions: 5
Got to say that the best I’ve seen Helen hair look in a long time I like the colour too

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Feel like Helen is illiterate. Someone asked her a question with the word stories, Helen said story’s. Then she said Ocean go’s to gymnastics… GOES!!!!
it annoys me so much too the way her and Chet both say “he’s” instead of “his” 🙄

Reactions: 9
This isn’t the issue everyone is annoyed with though. It’s the fact she says she works hard, everyone has the same 24 hours and essentially says no one works as hard as her. This is false, she was middle class before love island and was very privileged. She went into love island and has had everything handed to her. She has probably put effort in, but she doesn’t work hard. She also does not have the same 24 hours as a single mum trying to put food on the table.

Reactions: 20
can someone fill me in on what Chet commented on his dads insta pic I must’ve missed x
Tractor boiiiiii posted a picture of the new dog sat next to Rox captioned guarding the grandkids, then Chet replied with What all the grandkids? And a 😂 emoji. Was deleted quite soon after.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do they mute her monitor? Or does she not have a monitor in her room anymore? I literally hear my daughter as soon as she’s up and out of bed 🤣

Reactions: 3
Do they mute her monitor? Or does she not have a monitor in her room anymore? I literally hear my daughter as soon as she’s up and out of bed 🤣
They probably sit and watch her do it so they can go in the room and film it for content for the gram.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.