Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant more immediate family like his parents and brother, I know they get on with the aunties etc but I feel now they seem to be distant with even his parents they'll be more inclined to move back up north, Helen's mum seems to be down quite a lot too. I think if coral moved up north they'd have very little reason to go back down, defs would make sense I suppose it's probably her job keeping her down there
I wonder if his parents have stepped back from them all until they sort it out. Or that they just didn’t want to pick sides over Xmas. We’ll have to see if they continue to have rox all the time. Difficult to figure out because Chet isn’t dependent on his parents for babysitting

Reactions: 5
It’s no wonder she doesn’t find it that hard, he naps for 3-4 hours in the day 😂
Jealous as duck me.

To the people moaning about this thread, she’s not been active so it’s not like there’s been loads to talk about!
My daughter used to do that, got a big shock to my system when she stopped😂

Reactions: 2
Feel like Helen is illiterate. Someone asked her a question with the word stories, Helen said story’s. Then she said Ocean go’s to gymnastics… GOES!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wonder why she says she will have a planned section next time
She previously she said had two traumatic forceps births so it's been advised that a elective csection would be best for her basically due to the damage that has been done

Reactions: 8
It’s no wonder she doesn’t find it that hard, he naps for 3-4 hours in the day 😂
Jealous as duck me.

To the people moaning about this thread, she’s not been active so it’s not like there’s been loads to talk about!
my thoughts exactly, mine same age just woke from his grand 20min sleep 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 no wonder she wants a 3rd whilst the 2nd sleeps that long!!

Reactions: 2
Can anyone confirm the age gap between Ocean and Elvis please? I don't think Helen's ever mentioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can anyone confirm the age gap between Ocean and Elvis please? I don't think Helen's ever mentioned it
did you know she was only 6 weeks off having two children under 1???? surely they should award her some kind of medal!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is a literally a marnie thread, please stop bringing it here, go there.
It’s speculation re the falling out as that is literally the most interesting thing about any of them at the moment…

marnie publicly said she was very close to his parents tho so I can’t see her saying that if she knows they secretly dislike her 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah that’s true. They all seem to be hinting that the parents have sided with those who shall not be named, that would explain why Chet commented on his dad’s post about the grandkids, and Helen has now said in the Q&A that she only has help when her mum comes down

Reactions: 7
Yeah that’s true. They all seem to be hinting that the parents have sided with those who shall not be named, that would explain why Chet commented on his dad’s post about the grandkids, and Helen has now said in the Q&A that she only has help when her mum comes down
Sad really because none of the children should miss out because they’re all childish. Cousins are your best friends growing up. My 2 cause chaos with theirs and I wouldn’t have it any other way, and I’ve had fall outs with their parents over the years too.

Reactions: 10
Yeah totally agree about cousins. I didn’t have a sibling til I was 9 (and we weren’t close until older). My two cousins were my best friends growing up.

Reactions: 1
Maybe that’s why she said she wants to move back up north? She has brothers and I know that one of them has children so at least that way ocean and Elvis will be able to have a relationship with cousins there.

Reactions: 11
At risk of being criticised again for mentioning Casey 🙄🙄…. But quite interesting that he shared that after Chet shared his totally opposite opinion on the molly mae situation

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At risk of being criticised again for mentioning Casey 🙄🙄…. But quite interesting that he shared that after Chet shared his totally opposite opinion on the molly mae situation
lol Casey is right here tho. Molly is a stupid Tory witch.

Reactions: 17
Oh he definitely still watches Chets stories! Him and bladda condition seem like the type to block and then watch stories on a fake account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.