Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #15 Who needs a £400 hoover when you have Chets nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winds me up that she’s been given car seats for free to advertise and hasn’t even bothered to fit the seat properly for Elvis. The straps are practically over the back of his shoulders. I hope it’s lazy advertising and she didn’t actually drive with him like that.
if he is rear facing then the strap should be below his shoulder

Have you seen the latest ad for Ellun …!! Her and chet dancing at the soft play for an ad😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m bleeping crimson for Chet 😂😂😂 thats worse than all those cringy tiktoks he posts 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He's going to get such a ribbing for this! I didn't think he was that stuck for a few quid 😂 Very off brand for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That video is cringgggggge he can NEVER mug anyone else off again 😂

As if they was filming this tit on their kids bday 😝 leaving their kid to play with all her friends at her party .. ooh wait she was having a whole party on her own, not even her brother came 🤦🏼‍♀️
Basically the party was just a money making scheme, not for the kid!!

Chet’s 💵 replies surely must make the people paying not want to work with them again.

Can’t believe they wasted their kids bday to make a few quid.

Reactions: 16
What a pair of sellouts lmfao ocean looks so uninterested as well . Eluns face omg 😂😂😂I’m dying 😂😂😂

it does look a lovely place to take your kids but a freebie is never worth this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m crying at the video, gets better every time I watch. Bet he is fuming at the comments. Anything for a bit of money aye Chet 😩😩😩😩😩

B1574442-A972-42C9-8D6F-6C4941FDD31B.jpeg

538E5494-794A-4936-885D-6DFEE8DA5E68.jpeg
EB60CBAC-AA5A-4540-95FC-EE9F4C8A710F.jpeg
925185C2-456C-4533-837B-6B4AE2EEB88F.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Helen’s FACE sorry I just watched it again omgggg she is pure cheese she looks like such a mug like she’s so into it 😂 Chet don’t look so bad but Helen looks like she wants to work on kids tv so bad 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s so funny a play gym for CHILDREN have chosen Chet to advertise for them ❄ ❄❄❄ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the ridiculousness of the video has deflected from the fact that when they posted all the stories of them at the soft play they never once declared it as an Ad!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.