Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #15 Who needs a £400 hoover when you have Chets nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok guys do we know if either of them spoke on the topic of james moore (the one on ex on the beach season 4 with them) being arrested for indecent pictures of children and animals?
No they haven’t and I don’t think they should really.

Reactions: 24
Ocean has eaten all her advent calendar and Helen says she’s so cheeky 😂 No Helen she’s naughty and you don’t stop her, but it’s content

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ocean has eaten all her advent calendar and Helen says she’s so cheeky 😂 No Helen she’s naughty and you don’t stop her, but it’s content
She's not naughty, she has just turned 2 and has her parents egging her on videoing her and laughing when she misbehaves, the poor child probably doesn't know whether she is coming or going.

Reactions: 22
They remind me of those dancing elf videos that everyone done years ago, if I ever feel down I’m gonna go watch it 😂 honestly makes me laugh every time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Has Chet got three hands? One holding the phone, one giving Ocean a sweet, one driving?

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t Ellen giving it all ‘can’t put a price on your child’s safety’ last week when showing off her freebie from maxi cosi 🤔 and here ocean is, with a padded coat on, straps clearly not in the correct position whilst her dad is driving and holding his phone filming her and giving her a sweet. Really safe Ellen 😩😂

41B55EF0-3A58-49AF-A6E8-3BD977310C05.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Ellun ready for baby number 3, I wonder if she be worse by time Marnie and Casey baby arrive cos the focus will be on them and that baby

Reactions: 10
A real sesh is taking a shot every time Helen mentions baby number 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She probably is pregnant again remember when she kept hinting that she was ready last time but kept going on and on about how she wanted a small gap in between ! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I know people don’t like saying kids are naughty- but she definitely is! I know she’s 2 and it’s all their doing, doesn’t mean that she isn’t naughty. Look at the story with Chet she’s sit his lip, that’s pretty naughty.
She's not naughty, she has just turned 2 and has her parents egging her on videoing her and laughing when she misbehaves, the poor child probably doesn't know whether she is coming or going.

Reactions: 5
Didn't Helen get her implant out a couple of months ago as well? Said it wasn't agreeing with her.

Reactions: 2
But we don’t see her actually drinking ... I’m calling it I think she is ....she made a comment the other day “my ovaries” whilst looking a Elvis & I literally thought here we go again she is like a broken record ...rinse & repeat 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Helen I don’t know why your friends aren’t saying this but stop wearing your hair up on nights out it looks awful and you have an egg head

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.