Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #15 Who needs a £400 hoover when you have Chets nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chet looks like he is wishing he was getting on it at a rave during that dance, Helen is absolutely buzzing and Ocean is thinking why the duck are these two my parents 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s her face that absolutely kills me, it’s the same face in every scene I can’t cope 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Helens face is cracking me up, she's having the time of her life hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All I see is a dancing egg head lmfao Chet looks like such a fool after cussing the tiktok lads lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The bleeping purple cone hats .... look like dunce caps 😂😂😂 ffs dying at Helen’s cbbc face

chet literally can’t mock all these tik tok lads now he bleeping is one

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know what I'm not a fan of Ellun as it stands but why not mark it all as an ad in the 1st place! These crappy Instagramers always make out they go above and beyond for their kids but everything they bloody own is gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chet thinks he's being a Billy big balls with his cash emojis, trying to save face, but lets be real, I'm sure a soft play are hardly big paying gig. He looks like a total sap. They didn't even include Ocean which is even worse.

Reactions: 21
Chet thinks he's being a Billy big balls with his cash emojis, trying to save face, but lets be real, I'm sure a soft play are hardly big paying gig. He looks like a total sap. They didn't even include Ocean which is even worse.
I wonder if ELUN invoiced him for it

dancin wid cheeeet £20
Smiling wid cheeeet £15
Shoutin orrrrshuuuuun £30

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
100%

He’s hardly making serious coin… also he’s a walking contradiction as he slates the tik tokkers… some of the tik too influencers earn serious 💵 on there … some of the ones hes shared have hundred of thousands of followers meaning they’re making serious dough.. not like Chet needing to embarizzz himself for a free soft play date 😂😂😂 I’d rather pay thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But like why are they dancing to advertise the place??? Wouldn't one of her "hi guys" videos do the job 😁!

Reactions: 7
I don’t think chet did it because he needs the money he clearly has enough!! Probs more for Helen’s benefit

Reactions: 6
Knew it was gifted. Should get in trouble really for that but guess they were clever. Making out it happened whilst they were there, liars liars

Reactions: 3
I dip in and out of this thread as much as helen dips in and out of her anxiety and OCD (not mocking as I suffer myself) but after watching her ex on the beach intro I have to ask...

what the actual duck.
It's only 5/ 6 years ago but there is literally not one thing the same about her then as to now. For a first she's actually smiling in the clip.

Is she actually a different person?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi guyyyys just jumped on to say

But like why are they dancing to advertise the place??? Wouldn't one of her "hi guys" videos do the job 😁!
Ocean’s face 😂 Every time I see anything about this it gets funnier, I can’t believe Chet did this, Helen yes but not him 😂🙈

I bet this has made Marnie and Casey’s Xmas

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Helen looks like one of those singing puppet things from shrek . You know when shrek and donkey get to the kingdom and they start singing lol .

either that or they are both Terence and Philip from south park loool

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.