Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #15 Who needs a £400 hoover when you have Chets nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last thread said Rox was kept safer than ocean but he never has his car seat straps on properly and they didn’t have stair gates until being gifted ugly ones as well.

take that baby out of the ball pool, he may be a tank but ocean is literally jumping on top of him!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven’t seen Rox not strapped in but I don’t follow the Marnie thread here only see her stories so might have missed it. Never seen him with a chipped tooth or any awful bruising though. Or hanging out of a high chair etc

Reactions: 7
Elvis’ face when ocean dived in that ball pit! 😭 Clearly ocean hurting him happens a lot

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Ocean is that kid you don’t wanna invite to your own kids birthday party but have too because you’re trying to teach your kid to be accepting of others lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Can we all agree that both parents are equally responsible for ensuring the safety of their children, Helen, Chet, Marnie and Casey 😂😂 they’ve all got plenty room for improvement

Reactions: 10
Ocean is that kid you don’t wanna invite to your own kids birthday party but have too because you’re trying to teach your kid to be accepting of others lol
I can see a few toddlers getting a good walloping off her when she starts nursery 😭😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor elvis 💔 it’s worse that they all think it’s hilarious for Instagram, I’m actually surprised helen isn’t mortified by what chet posts.
Both their accounts conflict each other and remind me of “insta vs reality” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Poor elvis 💔 it’s worse that they all think it’s hilarious for Instagram, I’m actually surprised helen isn’t mortified by what chet posts.
Both their accounts conflict each other and remind me of “insta vs reality” 🤣
I always think that 😂 people are more outraged when she buys expensive things that when her baby gets big old bruises.

Reactions: 8
Somebody said in the last thread that Chet insults people’s dead Nan’s? What’s the lowdown on this please?

Somebody said in the last thread that Chet insults people’s dead Nan’s? What’s the lowdown on this please?
My mistake, someone reported him to the police for braking lockdown rules with his massive drug filled gender reveal party while they couldn’t even go to their grandads funeral and he told them to ‘suck their mum’ and ‘duck their grandad’

5DFA65A1-8D8F-4C33-9E45-4BB5C4CBD196.png
536DAE7F-2816-4077-A4B2-0379546A7EB6.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
My mistake, someone reported him to the police for braking lockdown rules with his massive drug filled gender reveal party while they couldn’t even go to their grandads funeral and he told them to ‘suck their mum’ and ‘duck their grandad’

View attachment 861499View attachment 861500
Wow! Thanks for this!! What a little boy boast! Akin to being in primary school and falling out with another nine year old and threatening them with ‘MY DAD IS A POLICEMAN!’ Fuuuuucking dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wasn’t this proved to be faked?
it wasn’t fake from my memory one of the teen mum girls exposed him for it after something he said during the football?? then he started panicking and saying it was all faked. I mean who really has time to sit and edit chats with chet?🤣

View attachment 861499View attachment 861500
Well this has sent me back on the duck chet train! No more rave thread for you mr!

Reactions: 4
I hate the thought of the dogs all over the furniture and children’s toys, there must be dog hair all over with 4 of them 😩 with all the space they have just get a couple of dog beds around the house!

Reactions: 6
I hate the thought of the dogs all over the furniture and children’s toys, there must be dog hair all over with 4 of them 😩 with all the space they have just get a couple of dog beds around the house!
😂😂 I have to laugh at this because my dogs are allowed everywhere. They are part of the family. They have beds but also go everywhere. Doesn’t mean it’s dirty or anything. Chet and Helen aren’t the best but really about the dogs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 21
😂😂 I have to laugh at this because my dogs are allowed everywhere. They are part of the family. They have beds but also go everywhere. Doesn’t mean it’s dirty or anything. Chet and Helen aren’t the best but really about the dogs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I have dogs so I’m talking first hand that if my dogs are everywhere so is their hair and their butt that’s not clean, makes me cringe.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.