Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #15 Who needs a £400 hoover when you have Chets nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ELUN is useless as a parent . Yeah I said it . She’s still just as selfish and up herself . She likes the idea of pimping her kids out for the gram and money for for the house of beige. Elvis is always covered in bruises and ocean is getting to be quite the brat. There’s a different between cheeky and just vile and ocean is very quickly becoming the brat nobody wants at their kids party . Now , I know children are difficult but this was the life elun wanted . 2 angels under 2 and brags on insta about how perfect her life is and how much of a super mum she likes to think she is . Now if she posted the reality that she struggles to control ocean openly , I think it would be a lot more relatable . But the whole omg house of beige arent i a hero for crowning two kids under two out as a personality trait ....nah no sympathy . No sympathy whatsoever . She needs to put the phone down and actually parent . Ocean is at play school/nursery a few times a week so ELUN gets a break and Elvis seems to be good as gold. She can manage to get her nails done and stick her ponytail on and make beige content .... she’s not busy and she’s not parenting properly. If she actually was present with ocean and Elvis , she could nip the brat behaviour in the bud and be okay . This whole fake insta life grates on me . Kids are hard work , they draw on walls , grow fast etc but they are so rewarding and are looking to their parents for guidance . But ELUN be taking another selfie with her mismatched ponytail or trying to be next hinch .
Rant over .

ps she’s an egghead

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Yea I dunno what super nanny tit some people are on but the kid is 2 she is naughty and that’s not a label it’s an observation 😂
Not seen many 2 years olds do the things she does and Iv had kids, more than she has at that age too. This is how we end up with the bad behaviour cos parents suddenly decided not to tell their kids off and say that they’re being naughty, so they keep doing it, and we end up with the awful things we see now on the streets. Also Helen and Chet have both said numerous times that she’s naughty themselves. And call her Chucky for a pet name.

Of course it’s her parents fault she’s like it and soon to be Elvis will be the same, and the next one she’s desperate to have, to keep up with Marnie!

Iv said it many times but she needs parenting classes, after them horrific bruises that they didn’t ever say where they came from, then the videos of O doing what she does to him, they learnt to stop showing her doing that stuff but they haven’t learnt how to actually parent, cos she’s still doing things they think are funny for insta but not safe for either child.
It’s not super nanny tit it’s just common sense, the average 2 year old has a very basic understanding of the world and by calling her naughty you’re saying she knows full well what she’s doing and that she shouldn’t be doing it.

You’ve also got to consider that 2 is too young (in most cases) for other issues to be assessed / diagnosed. And I’m not saying that’s the case with ocean, I’m trying to make the point that if you see a 2 year old displaying undesirable behaviours it could be due to a number of factors. It’s not because the child is just ‘naughty’.

She also only turned 2 a matter of weeks ago 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
ELUN is useless as a parent . Yeah I said it . She’s still just as selfish and up herself . She likes the idea of pimping her kids out for the gram and money for for the house of beige. Elvis is always covered in bruises and ocean is getting to be quite the brat. There’s a different between cheeky and just vile and ocean is very quickly becoming the brat nobody wants at their kids party . Now , I know children are difficult but this was the life elun wanted . 2 angels under 2 and brags on insta about how perfect her life is and how much of a super mum she likes to think she is . Now if she posted the reality that she struggles to control ocean openly , I think it would be a lot more relatable . But the whole omg house of beige arent i a hero for crowning two kids under two out as a personality trait ....nah no sympathy . No sympathy whatsoever . She needs to put the phone down and actually parent . Ocean is at play school/nursery a few times a week so ELUN gets a break and Elvis seems to be good as gold. She can manage to get her nails done and stick her ponytail on and make beige content .... she’s not busy and she’s not parenting properly. If she actually was present with ocean and Elvis , she could nip the brat behaviour in the bud and be okay . This whole fake insta life grates on me . Kids are hard work , they draw on walls , grow fast etc but they are so rewarding and are looking to their parents for guidance . But ELUN be taking another selfie with her mismatched ponytail or trying to be next hinch .
Rant over .

ps she’s an egghead
Totally agree 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

yes toddlers are arseholes... I have a 16 year old , 13 year old and 18 month old ... and each of them total total arseholes .... but as soon as I see behaviour that’s dangerous or bratty I’ve nipped in the bud asap! There is such a difference in boundry pushing & being a spoilt brat!!! Ocean can understand abs is very clever.
chet likes the Chucky comparison and she is his first born , so he has rose tinted glasses. and think she can do no wrong ....

Egg head on the other hand ...loves the 3 b’s stage but is way out of her depth with toddlers!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Am I only one who didn’t see anything wrong with those videos? The dog was licking him?😐
I agree, I have an xl, french and chihuaha I've rescued and fostered before too and honestly breaks my heart how big bullys get judged when in reality they are the most loving dogs I've came across. Curios to know how many people slating it actually have dogs 😂😂

Totally agree 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

yes toddlers are arseholes... I have a 16 year old , 13 year old and 18 month old ... and each of them total total arseholes .... but as soon as I see behaviour that’s dangerous or bratty I’ve nipped in the bud asap! There is such a difference in boundry pushing & being a spoilt brat!!! Ocean can understand abs is very clever.
chet likes the Chucky comparison and she is his first born , so he has rose tinted glasses. and think she can do no wrong ....

Egg head on the other hand ...loves the 3 b’s stage but is way out of her depth with toddlers!!
I admire your honesty 😂😂😂 from a fellow mother of assholes 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A regular 2 year old is told ah ah or no when they hit someone or misbehave, off camera Ocean might be told no (who knows? - maybe the nursery teach her that) but on camera she is applauded for her behaviour, she is considered 'Material' for her parents social media channels. I believe labelling her as naughty is unfair, she has been shown as long as a cam is in my face it's ok to do this. She is also only turned 2, yes very clever little girl but seems to me she is starved of attention unless she is on cam and the way to get her parents to laugh and give her that sought after attention is to do things others would label as 'naughty'. She is a total product of her environment.

If her extra energy was channelled correctly and her parents didn't confuse her she wouldn't act like that I'd say.

Reactions: 9
I just don’t get it… Ellun alwaaaays saying she wants a baby /broody for the “baby” stage yet is FOREVER rushing her children… WHY does Elvis need to walk now?!?!? So you can take more photos of him and Orshhhun walking together? Just let him remain a baby

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just don’t get it… Ellun alwaaaays saying she wants a baby /broody for the “baby” stage yet is FOREVER rushing her children… WHY does Elvis need to walk now?!?!? So you can take more photos of him and Orshhhun walking together? Just let him remain a baby
I thought the same when I saw this. He'll be in a toddler bed by February the poor little fella. She loves pushing them along so that she can start invoicing Chet for another one.

• Haha
She’ll regret saying she can’t wait till he walks. She thinks she has it hard with Ocean. Wait till they both learn to run in different directions and get up to all types of mischief 😂 she’ll probably be crying on the gram again that it’s too much. But still broody for another baby.

• Haha
Need elvis to walk now? Why? He’s not even 1 yet, what’s the rush he’ll do it when he’s ready ELLUN

Reactions: 7
She’ll regret saying she can’t wait till he walks. She thinks she has it hard with Ocean. Wait till they both learn to run in different directions and get up to all types of mischief 😂 she’ll probably be crying on the gram again that it’s too much. But still broody for another baby.
Why is this me I’ve a 1 and 2 year old and the last couple weeks I’ve been broody 😭
P.S my kids are also assholes

Reactions: 3
Not sure if I’m looking too much into it, but Chet’s put a Netflix show called Freaks on his stories with him giggling. Couple of hours later Marnie’s done the exact same with a show called Cheats…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Not sure if I’m looking too much into it, but Chet’s put a Netflix show called Freaks on his stories with him giggling. Couple of hours later Marnie’s done the exact same with a show called Cheats…
Ahh you’re right! They’re both weird awkward like too like it’s a personal dig definitely

Reactions: 10
Just went to look so there’s obviously more to it then i wonder 👀

oh just looked, you are 100% right.

hope they drop the tea 😂

Reactions: 2
It was The Breakup as well 😂😂😂
And Coral was there 👀

Reactions: 4
Yeah there’s definitely more to it. Why were they giggling whilst recording a Netflix movie title. Not just Chet but Casey and Marnie too. They must be taking subliminal shots at each other? Funny though considering Marnie and Casey blocked or unfollowed them

The awkwardness and spark between marnie has always been there . Imagine if rox was actually chets lol oh the drama would be Jeremy Kyle worthy lol just imagine

• Haha
But what the point of making digs if chet and ellun can’t see it and same for Marnie and Casey lol

Sorry I had to reply I’ll prob get a suck your mum reply 😂
I’d forgotten that they’ve unfollowed each other, that makes it even funnier. So Chet put those stories up and within 2 hours Marnie had gone out of her way to view them and then given herself away by retaliating 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.