Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #15 Who needs a £400 hoover when you have Chets nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments about ocean no forward facing on her post 🙈 no ones mentioned the fact she's barely strapped in! Why gift this idiot free car seats

Reactions: 2
You mean him playing with his daughter? Nah come on we can hate on them but let’s not take it that far
I mean yea that’s a reach 😂 Ocean definitely never gets told no let alone a slap just the occasional excuuuuuuuuuse mehhhh.

And ok ok people Ocean definitely is NOT naughty or a brat, she’s a delightful Angel that I would really love my kids to left around 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love that corals at Helen’s mums even though Helen’s down south, they really get on. Really shows it’s just Marnie with the issue

Reactions: 15
Wow she’s butterz isn’t she 🤣 she seriously needs to sort her hair out and make an effort with herself 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hmm no way … birds of a feather flock together! I think Marnie and Casey purposely stay out of the dramas, not at all attention seeking 24/7 actually quite boring lol
See I agree what we've seen of Ellun especially when she doesn't know she's being filmed is an eye opener! The suitcases at the door she actually got them out the loft to leave! The face like slapped arse if she doesn't get her own way the up herself show off sponger she is the list goes in, miss prim and proper is actually not so

Reactions: 13
Hmm no way … birds of a feather flock together! I think Marnie and Casey purposely stay out of the dramas, not at all attention seeking 24/7 actually quite boring lol
While I agree they’re boring. They definitely do cause drama, Marnie had always been like that

Marnie and Casey broke up for a day and marnie was house hunting for her and Rox, booking holidays for her and her boy, the only boy she would ever need. Then a day later Casey was back and it was all happy families.
even if you’ve got a high maintenance relative surely you would make the effort for Christmas anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd love to be on the Faded work night out :LOL: I reckon Chet is a good boss. Hope all the staff got pissed and ribbed him for that soft play vid!

Reactions: 12
Oh it’s clear as day that marnie/casey are the problems. Never see them with any of the aunts or cousins. Or friends for that matter other than the business partner and his gf which doesn’t count 😂

Reactions: 7
I still think it’s Marnie and Casey who are the problem, but it’s a similar situation in my family and I choose to just keep out of it as much as possible while my SIL makes sure she attends all family gatherings and posts it all over social media. So to anyone outside the family it probably looks like I’m the problem, but that’s so far from the truth 🙈
I’ll sit myself back on the fence again now 😂

edited to add - I don’t agree that Marnie and Casey don’t like to show off 24/7, I think they’re just too lazy to create actual content and instead just use their accounts to beg for free stuff for the house🤢

When is ELLUN never not broody she tells us every single day 😭😂🤦🏼‍♀️ The girl needs a personality

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can anyone go on what Marnie was like before though? She’s grown now and has a kid, none of us are like what we was like growing up, just all her tit is there for everyone to see.

It’s interesting that people think because they’re not around the family it’s them that’s the issue because so many times we see online people give advice to cut family off if they’re toxic etc… To me I see no evidence of Marnie causing trouble, just see the nasty side of Helen a lot and it looks like Marnie is just doing her and not taking any notice but Chet and Helen making it obvious that they’re having digs when the family is round or that Christmas thing.

Marnie and Casey say they’re going away for Xmas, that sounds like parents protecting their child from either not being involved in the families plans or not wanting their child around a toxic family.
But a lot of them put the Xmas secret Santa up, why not be respectful and do it privately? Knowing the baby isn’t involved.
I would hate to be the grandparents seeing this sort of thing, no matter what the falling out is about or who caused it.

We’ve soo seen what Helen is like and for the reasons someone’s said above about her, I honestly think it’s Helen that’s the real issue.

I still think it’s Marnie and Casey who are the problem, but it’s a similar situation in my family and I choose to just keep out of it as much as possible while my SIL makes sure she attends all family gatherings and posts it all over social media. So to anyone outside the family it probably looks like I’m the problem, but that’s so far from the truth 🙈
I’ll sit myself back on the fence again now 😂

edited to add - I don’t agree that Marnie and Casey don’t like to show off 24/7, I think they’re just too lazy to create actual content and instead just use their accounts to beg for free stuff for the house🤢
Also I think it’s not about laziness cos Marnie made her money, she doesn’t need to beg for free kids parties and do cringe videos not to pay entry fees for soft play, she does what she wants to advert wise, she wasn’t starting off as an influencer she’s was already established, and won’t need to wake up and say right what are we selling today what do I need to advertise cos she’s comfortable.

I mean I know I sound like a super fan of Marnie 😂
I’m actually not but she doesn’t do anything that offends me and can see not everything is as simple as, it must be them cos these 2 see them family. Iv cut family out before and they was definitely the issue but people looking in would say it’s me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She is broody again ...aka up the duff again it’s her way of hinting it I swear until she is passed 12 weeks 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m telling you guys baby bump pic Xmas day 2.0 is coming

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When is ELLUN never not broody she tells us every single day 😭😂🤦🏼‍♀️ The girl needs a personality
ELLUNS personality is Queen of baby making , “perfect” money spending house wifey, mum of 2 under 2 (crap Ossshun is 2 now 🤦🏼‍♀️) and full time 11:11 ANGELLLLLLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.