Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #15 Who needs a £400 hoover when you have Chets nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d forgotten that they’ve unfollowed each other, that makes it even funnier. So Chet put those stories up and within 2 hours Marnie had gone out of her way to view them and then given herself away by retaliating 🤣
Weird isn’t it but chets story was really random too so he was probably aiming it at them, I’m guessing something further has happened past few days

Reactions: 8
Weird isn’t it but chets story was really random too so he was probably aiming it at them, I’m guessing something further has happened past few days
Oh yeah he was definitely aiming it at them, you can tell by the awkwardness from the other 3. Coral was even trying to hide her face 🙈

Reactions: 6
Defo something kicked off . Tis the season for highlighting family dramas and how broken they are . I say this from personal experience of how damaging members of the family choices in relationships can be . My brother wasn’t allowed to talk to me for 7 years and my dad hasn’t to spoke to any of us in the family for 5 years because his partner gets jealous etc .
It’s not fun , 10/10 recommend getting along especially if young children. Or it’s better to just be estranged and not toxic . I defo think it’s down to marnie though. My money is on her breaking the family up . I don’t think it’s Helen , she’s a dim egg head but she’s not manipulative like marnie

Reactions: 15
Marnie isn’t qualified to talk about anyone else’s relationship though 🙈 People in glass houses and all that…

Reactions: 15
Marnie isn’t qualified to talk about anyone else’s relationship though 🙈 People in glass houses and all that…
We know Casey and Marnie don't cheat they are joined at the hip! Chet and Ellun though well well we'll

Reactions: 7
Nothing new, just the episode of Geordie Shore when she definitely cheated with Aaron and then the couple of days earlier this year when she was bragging about new beginnings, buying a house alone and booking loads of holidays just her and Rox 🙈

Whatever’s gone off it’s pretty low trying to cause trouble between Chet and Helen

Reactions: 16
LOL at marnie trying to use ‘cheat’ as a dig when she has cheated on casey more than once (Aaron/kurtis/Jon Clarke) 😆 talk about pot calling kettle black!! I do feel like coral wants to stay out Of it

Reactions: 10
Did anyone screen record the soft play video 😭 I don’t have insta and I just used my boyfriends to look on theirs and. Neither have it on the grid ! Please I need to laugh lol

Did anyone screen record the soft play video 😭 I don’t have insta and I just used my boyfriends to look on theirs and. Neither have it on the grid ! Please I need to laugh lol
It’s on Helen’s videos, scroll along at the top of her grid

What the hell is that jacket Helen is wearing in her latest grid post 😳 looks like something Nana Mcqueen would wear 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.