Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #15 Who needs a £400 hoover when you have Chets nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which doesn’t make sense as she’s so rough. Marnie acts like her mums amazing and yet she literally abandoned her didn’t she? Was more concerned about men and swanning round America. Marnie couldn’t even read and it went unnoticed by her mother
That's right- but she acts like her Mum's amazing now so that she can dump Rox on her all day long. Her stepdad seems great though he may well be the reason that her mum ran away to America 🤣

Reactions: 10
Elluns jaw is swinging off its hinges . Legs gone and gurning like a woman . She was in a mood til she realised Chet was filming too . Two kids wooo 🥳

Reactions: 9
Elluns jaw is swinging off its hinges . Legs gone and gurning like a woman . She was in a mood til she realised Chet was filming too . Two kids wooo 🥳
I’m fairness I think she’s just got a weird jaw. It’s always weird. It’s like it’s doesn’t fit, you can tell when she smiles 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Not convinced on the jaw gurning as it looks like just gum chewing to me but if you take pills in any circumstance but especially for a bloody meal and you've got two babies at home, you're a terrible parent

Reactions: 7
Not convinced on the jaw gurning as it looks like just gum chewing to me but if you take pills in any circumstance but especially for a bloody meal and you've got two babies at home, you're a terrible parent
Doubt it’s pills😂 more like she’s on the sniff

Reactions: 11
As a retired drug user (Jills, Mary Jane, Sid, Dave - I’ve met them all lol), I can probably say she’s just drunk. The sniff helps you not get too drunk and the way she is acting she ain’t had any dave and definitely not ecstasy 🤣 no way would I have wanted to sit around a table in a pub or restaurant dropping gurners lol take me to the rave and give me a bottle of water!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No she’s definitely just gone too hard too quickly with the booze 🙈

Reactions: 6
The way she slid on the floor 😭 I’ve watched it atleast 10 times 😂 and climbing under the table 😂😂😂 drunk Ellun is another level remember when she was jumping in that pool 😂

I did laugh at Helen sliding down. I’d worry with the tops she wears, one wrong move and I bet there’s a boob out 😂

Reactions: 2
Drunk Helen is always good value. It’s nice they have made pals with the neighbours. Bet they are feeling it today.

I bet Marnie and Casey are jealous that Chet and Helen have neighbour friends too 😂

Marnie on the beg again “me, Casey and Rox are going away for Christmas & new year any clothing company’s wanna colab” going away so don’t have to see the family all together at chefs and Elluns

Reactions: 13
Theory Ellun is preggers pretending to be drunk on her stories! She was gifted a newborn car seat but she's putting Elvis in the big car seat would explain her fallout with Marnie pregnant together again

Reactions: 8
Winds me up that she’s been given car seats for free to advertise and hasn’t even bothered to fit the seat properly for Elvis. The straps are practically over the back of his shoulders. I hope it’s lazy advertising and she didn’t actually drive with him like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.