Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #15 Who needs a £400 hoover when you have Chets nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Chet making ellun take off her slippers to show off her toes made me cringe sooooo bad but also piss myself laughing 🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So weird, when I say I CLOSED UP watching him tell her to get her toes out, you just know he’s a toe sucker 😂😂😂😂😂🤮😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone seen marnies now super excited to be going away for Christmas 😂 only going away because you weren’t invited anywhere coz your boring af

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seeing chets mum and helens mum together. I could never see Marnies mum hanging out with them. She’s too stuck up like her daughter

Reactions: 18
Seeing chets mum and helens mum together. I could never see Marnies mum hanging out with them. She’s too stuck up like her daughter
Which doesn’t make sense as she’s so rough. Marnie acts like her mums amazing and yet she literally abandoned her didn’t she? Was more concerned about men and swanning round America. Marnie couldn’t even read and it went unnoticed by her mother

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Watch his promo / preview videos for ex on the beach, he admits his foot fetish 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Which doesn’t make sense as she’s so rough. Marnie acts like her mums amazing and yet she literally abandoned her didn’t she? Was more concerned about men and swanning round America. Marnie couldn’t even read and it went unnoticed by her mother
How did I not know this. Spill

Reactions: 2
Didn’t know about chets foot fetish but I know he has said or somebody somewhere said he has a thing for painted nails and makes the women who work for faded get their nails done or something.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
How miserable ellun looked when chet was filming till she noticed and starting posing I can’t stand her

Reactions: 7
And they really there neighbours nice that they are friends with them...but all the women a fucked (drunk)
Never see marnie mingling with neighbours

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.