Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #15 Who needs a £400 hoover when you have Chets nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t care a less whether it’s a xl bully or a tiny little dog it’s equally irresponsible to let your baby pull at a dogs face no matter what breed.
Chihuahuas are the ones you need to look out for, tiny yappy balls of terror 👀 all jokes aside though, no matter what breed or even animal to be honest, they deserve their space and boundaries just the same, it only takes a split second for something to go wrong, whether he or Helen is next to them it doesn’t really matter 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
this!!! it’s so bleeping stupid? I was bit by a dog really young who was cuddly and nice, I had to have 4 stitches in my lip and still have the scar, the dog was also put down. 😢
Exactly the same as me dog bit my lip, I had to have stitches, the dog just randomly jumped at me and bit me

Reactions: 1
There is no way she used dulux in the bedrooms and showed us and then farrow and ball barrow 😂 in the kitchen without us seeing it, she colour matched it at b&q 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is no way she used dulux in the bedrooms and showed us and then farrow and ball barrow 😂 in the kitchen without us seeing it, she colour matched it at b&q 😂
Agree! She would of showed off her £150 a pot of paint and tagged them in the story!

Reactions: 9
Did she say farrow and barrow paint?
I died when she said that ....I love how she thinks she is so posh and in the interior design know .... then calls it that 😂😂😂😂

Thread suggestion:

farrow & barrow paint u bought the hooky version Hels go to b n q and put in a complaint

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is super mum, best mum ever ellun ever going to lower Elvis cot how he’s standing in it and ocean is showing him how to climb it, or does she not have time to film herself changing 4 screws over?

Reactions: 16
Is super mum, best mum ever ellun ever going to lower Elvis cot how he’s standing in it and ocean is showing him how to climb it, or does she not have time to film herself changing 4 screws over?
Her tit Christmas tree and filling the kitchen with alcohol for Christmas is more imoortant.

Reactions: 7
I just love Elvis Italian looks and curly hair said no one ever! What happened to her dark baby they stopped filtering him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.