Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #15 Who needs a £400 hoover when you have Chets nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I only one who didn’t see anything wrong with those videos? The dog was licking him?😐

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry but I wouldn’t be having a dog lick my child like that and also they shouldn’t be letting the child pinch the dog, they haven’t had that dog for long enough to know how it will be with the little ones

Reactions: 10
It does look like it has a lovely nature, it’s still massively irresponsible to let a baby sit and pull at a dogs face though.
this!!! it’s so bleeping stupid? I was bit by a dog really young who was cuddly and nice, I had to have 4 stitches in my lip and still have the scar, the dog was also put down. 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Is she clueless with car seats? Why would you get Elvis a <15 months car seat considering his weight and that he’ll only be in it for 4 months?

Reactions: 14
Is she clueless with car seats? Why would you get Elvis a <15 months car seat considering his weight and that he’ll only be in it for 4 months?
Because she's been gifted them 😂 good luck shoe Horning elvis into a small car seat like that. He's adorable but so big he's not going to be comfortable in that 😐

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
New to the thread. I feel like she could be pregnant. She’s not really posted many pics of herself since halloween and in the most recent she’s wearing really baggy clothes. That could be possibly why she’s got the baby car seat really?!

Reactions: 13
New to the thread. I feel like she could be pregnant. She’s not really posted many pics of herself since halloween and in the most recent she’s wearing really baggy clothes. That could be possibly why she’s got the baby car seat really?!
Ahh I’m not sure, she got a baby one for ocean when she was pregnant with Elvis that she’s never been in either

Reactions: 1
Yeah the dog vids made me feel a bit uneasy, but it’s not like Elvis was alone with the dog and god forbid they wouldn’t leave them both unattended! The dog does seem really sweet and a big softy though! Hate how those breeds get such a bad rep.

Reactions: 6
The cheek of it! What she’s basically saying is I saw Nadia was gifted some car seats for her triplets so thought I’d message maxi cosi and ask if I could get some for free too, one of which I’ll probably be selling in a couple months. Cheeky b!

to add: including all iso fixes you can see she’s been gifted too that’s about £1,500 worth of goods. It’s ridiculous. I have those seats but the old versions and been lent as a hand me down until I’m done with. Crazy money that they can actually afford but instead these companies give them. Maxi cosi Should bedonating to poorer working families!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s definitely not pregnant. I don’t think she posts anymore because she doesn’t have many ads to do. She doesn’t work with anything like pretty little thing and boohoo and all that anymore

Reactions: 6
Yeah the dog vids made me feel a bit uneasy, but it’s not like Elvis was alone with the dog and god forbid they wouldn’t leave them both unattended! The dog does seem really sweet and a big softy though! Hate how those breeds get such a bad rep.
I couldn’t care a less whether it’s a xl bully or a tiny little dog it’s equally irresponsible to let your baby pull at a dogs face no matter what breed.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I couldn’t care a less whether it’s a xl bully or a tiny little dog it’s equally irresponsible to let your baby pull at a dogs face no matter what breed.
Oh don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t let my child do that either! I have a toddler and 2 cats and I tit myself when she gets a bit too heavy handed with the cats 🙈

Reactions: 3
Rarely see Ocean strapped in securely so I’m surprised she would be gifted the seats. Hardly a good advertisement for car seat safety are they

Reactions: 11
Totally agree, it's very disrespectful to the dog, but then they don't check Ocean when she does it to Elvis so they're obviously cool with it. I've no problem with dogs licking but my concern would be that Ocean is very unpredictable, and I'd be keeping her away from all animals. All it takes is her to give that dog a slap in the head and then the outcome could be very scary. And they would blame the poor dog then, when he's just defending himself.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.