Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
those shoes must of cost a bit and she’s let her walk through a dirty puddle and probably ruin them? wtf lol

Reactions: 3
Something def must have happened between Marnie and Helen I think... before Chet and Helen moved, Marnie said she can't wait for Rox and Ocean to see eachother every day! They've hardly been together and has Helen even been to Marnies new house???

Reactions: 19
First of all why on earth are you letting ocean go in puddles in Yeezys there just under a £100 for kids size how dumb, does she not have welly’s

i think something gone on with Marnie and Helen, guess we will see when they have a party for Rox his birthday is before Ocean and I wonder will Marnie and Casey go to chest halloween party

Reactions: 9
Something def must have happened between Marnie and Helen I think... before Chet and Helen moved, Marnie said she can't wait for Rox and Ocean to see eachother every day! They've hardly been together and has Helen even been to Marnies new house???
It all seemed to start when case zoomed in on Helen cleavage

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Helens dark hair there 2 different shade of brown it looks silly would suit her if it was all one colour

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Talking of Casey who the hell goes pumpkin picking in shorts and sliders 🤣 he is always so scruffy looking

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.