Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been watching Chet for a while and it really winds me up how he laughs at ocean when she’s being bloody naughty I look sometimes in disbelief.. the other day when she whacked poor elvis on the head 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Oceans bed is far too big for her, she’s not even 2 yet! The pillows on the floor sum it up!

Helens Q&A, she said her and Chet will get engaged after 10 years.. is Chet aware of this lmao ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And Helen is so chill about Chet going to festivals she wasn’t chilled when he went to the football and paid £3000 out of his own money

Reactions: 11
I love children and babies but why is Helen in such a rush to try for more babies next year? Does Chet even want more so soon he always seems to be out and about. Personally I feel he is in a good place with his work so why do they want more pressure on babies so soon.

Reactions: 6
Helen on her Q&A. Both babies sleep 7pm till 7am😇 Pretty sure we saw Ocean refusing to go to bed last night and back downstairs🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So Helen has had her nose, boobs, Botox, lips, teeth and cheek fillers.. no wonder the kids look nothing like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Helen has had her nose, boobs, Botox, lips, teeth and cheek fillers.. no wonder the kids look nothing like her!
I think Elvis is just like her, but his little chubby face resembles the fillers 😂

I find it such a shame with ocean, she’s such a clever little girl who would thrive with the right boundaries and discipline. It’s a real shame. I hope Helens better with her than he is.

Reactions: 11
I think Elvis is just like her, but his little chubby face resembles the fillers 😂

I find it such a shame with ocean, she’s such a clever little girl who would thrive with the right boundaries and discipline. It’s a real shame. I hope Helens better with her than he is.
Me too. She is clever so would pick up boundaries quickly too I think

Reactions: 2
Lmao at Chets stories last night of ocean still wide awake after 9pm, then Helen’s Q&A says they sleep 7-7.. are you sure BABES

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oooh wonder who the birthday card is for? Doesn’t look like Helens hand in the photo, looks like an older persons hand..
and if it is for Helen, hi Helen 👋 since you’ll be scrolling here with your morning cuppa x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.