Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chet on his latest story "That ain't an apple, it's a btayyyta" (potato)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just me that thinks Chet was goading her into hitting him?? I don’t think he was saying that in reference to the hands by his mouth. I think he knew if he said that, she would smack him. They need to get a grip on this because that was a fair old whack! 😲

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Is it just me that thinks Chet was goading her into hitting him?? I don’t think he was saying that in reference to the hands by his mouth. I think he knew if he said that, she would smack him. They need to get a grip on this because that was a fair old whack! 😲
View attachment 802003
Totally agree! He also knows when he says “nooo” she smiles and then does whatever she’s going to do and then gets a laugh for it. They’re going to turn her into a little demon and it’s all their fault

Reactions: 10
I think he just plays up for Chet tbh. And after what him and his partner have been through maybe a few cans is how he’s coping 🤷‍♀️
That makes me even sadder, don’t they have other kids? Fair enough he’s coping and getting on with his life but didn’t he have a crate to drive down?

Reactions: 2
I love how Chet and her brother are really close. Reminds me of my partner and my brothers, they all get on like best mates 🥰 it’s a bloody nightmare when they all come back drunk though 😅😂 and not forgetting the football and fifa being constantly on lmao

Reactions: 2
I am all for having fun and letting loose but it is kinda odd when a fully grown adult and dad of two has that frat duck boy behaviour. Chet only finds it funny because he doesn’t understand his responsibilities either.

Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t know how I would ever handle losing a baby so late on in pregnancy, I would be an absolute mess, I don’t think there’s much pain that comes close to what he’s been through.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.