Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #12 This isn’t mumsnet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish Ellun would sort out her hair. Surely it would take priority over getting the lips dissolved.

Reactions: 7
Yeah there’s really no need for it be in such a state. I personally wouldn’t like if I was paying or gifting someone a product and them to advertise it looking so unkept

Reactions: 3
Oh it really is nice! He’s done well for himself to buy that, they are worth over £100k. Sorry but if I could buy one I would be showing it off

Reactions: 8
The company isnt even in chet or helens name though

Reactions: 1
I’d never put a lock or a baby gate in my kids door, it’s not a kennel. Baby gate at the top of the stairs, and be prepared for them to get up a lot while they get used to it!

Reactions: 9
Lock on the door? Did they learn nothing about fire safety in primary school.

No Chet please don’t get a lock on her door, get her a baby gate but then again she would climb that maybe have one of those higher gates installed and a bedroom alarm so when someone leaves or enters the alarm will sound

I honestly don't think he means it maliciously he's just thick
i was just about to say the same. He’s not been an arsehole he’s just genuinely asking a question because he hasn’t got a clue ... first time parents never do.. my sons 2 and I’m still winging it every day. He’s just gone into a proper single bed.

Reactions: 9
I know fuckin hell he’s only asking for advice. He’s a new parent not an expert I’m sure we’ve all asked a daft question at some point

Reactions: 19
You don’t need to have a child to know it’s a fire risk to lock anyone on their room overnight! Don’t think it’s mumsnet pointing out how stupid an idea that is, it’s not a parenting thing, it’s just common sense.

Reactions: 3
I don’t really think he was actually going to put a lock on her door not everything is to be taken seriously especially when he suggested an other option

Reactions: 10
I’m suprised Ocean has only started doing this now considering how intelligent she is. My daughter who’s same age climbed out her cot before she was one (scared me so much as I really wasn’t ready for that) and learnt how to open doors around 13 months.
For us the only solution was toddler bed as we currently only have one bdr flat... I have no idea how they are going to keep ocean in her room from now on good luck to them!

And ffs Chet with “should we put a lock on her door”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.