Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #12 This isn’t mumsnet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He absolutely doesn’t mean a lock he means a baby gate. My daughter started doing this around 14 months and it terrified me, I had no clue the best option to take so I think he’s just the same 🤣

Reactions: 2
Honestly thought why the duck is justin bieber calling that chav until I realised it was a filter thing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Ellun had her lips done cos Chet hated them when the filler was dissolved but she wanted the more natural look i did say she seem to be following a trend as many influences had there filler dissolved

Reactions: 6
So Ellun had her lips done cos Chet hated them when the filler was dissolved but she wanted the more natural look i did say she seem to be following a trend as many influences had there filler dissolved
I reckon she will get them bigger and bigger again now . Chet must have been making comments about her natural lips . Although I will say because her veneers are so big , her natural lips looked thinner than if she had her natural teeth . Her lips kinda disappeared behind a sea of veneers lol but I hope it’s her choice how she looks and not what Chet tells her

Reactions: 3
I remember him getting stroppy in the past when he dyed his hair white ellun said she didn’t like it and to dye it back he got stroppy when she told him that yet he made it very clear he hated her natural lips

I do think this filler looks a lot better than it did before, also think she’d look so much better if she had the ones in her face dissolved too.

Reactions: 7
She gets the lips dissolved and now plumped up again, for the love of god woman, sort out your barnet!

Reactions: 3
She gets the lips dissolved and now plumped up again, for the love of god woman, sort out your barnet!
I'm assuming she's giving her hair a break from all the bleach/heat etc and just letting it grow out which will be a slow, painful experience as I'm having to do the same at the minute 😂😭

Reactions: 5
I'm assuming she's giving her hair a break from all the bleach/heat etc and just letting it grow out which will be a slow, painful experience as I'm having to do the same at the minute 😂😭
Also she’s probably getting PP hair loss - mine started when my baby was 12 weeks and was rife until she was about 8 months old. It’s still bad now but not it’s worst. The last thing I could think about doing was dying my hair I think it would’ve made me bald

Reactions: 1
Yeah I had hair loss mine went on for nearly 6 months and now loads of new hair growing back which makes my hair looks even more messy

I was just watching his stories about the new Faded warehouse and I actually really like him now 😩 what is happening 😂

I was just watching his stories about the new Faded warehouse and I actually really like him now 😩 what is happening 😂
Honestly I watched the stories about the new warehouse and he seemed so genuine and nice 😳 I'm blaming it on the fact I'm super broody (with a 6 week old 😬) and my hormones are all over the place!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know me too what the duck 🙈 he seemed so genuine and really seems to be committed to what they’re doing. Wonder if it’s really got the name out there with this donation they gave

That’s what I thought, she used to be a hairdresser. She’s possibly loosing hair after pregnancy too so she might be waiting for some regrowth

Girls, wait until the raves start up again, and you'll all think he's a chav again 😂 I'd love it if they got engaged this year though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope at some point he does propose to her I think she would be so surprised.
I do like Chet he a nice person when my daughter was into Casey band stereo kicks he got my daughter signed stuff from them, we have a couple of mutual friends

Reactions: 6
What is the age difference with Ocean & Rox??
I know girls are more advanced etc . But rox seems to be way behind ocean.
It's like casey & marnie do notting with him like when you see chet &helen talking about facial parts to her etc...
I wish they would get rid of the bloody dummy and let him find his voice..

• Angry
What is the age difference with Ocean & Rox??
I know girls are more advanced etc . But rox seems to be way behind ocean.
It's like casey & marnie do notting with him like when you see chet &helen talking about facial parts to her etc...
I wish they would get rid of the bloody dummy and let him find his voice..
I think about 2 weeks in age difference? Rox was born at the end of October and Ocean was 11/11 ofc 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.