Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niknak50

Oh please he didn’t donate that money out the goodness of his heart it was a “oh look at me donation I’m god because I’m donating X amount” I’ve been following Azaylias story and it’s amazing that so many people donated but I just think if you are going to make a donation like that do it anonymously... if you genuinely care about the cause you don’t need to be telling everyone how much you donated over Instagram 🙄 that’s just my opinion though I’m not saying I’m right and some people may disagree and that’s absolutely okay 😊
Oh please! If he had done it anonymously you would have moaned that he hadn’t donated at all. People don’t just give away £10K for the crack. I won’t reply again your comment is daft

Reactions: 37

Emma3663

Oh please he didn’t donate that money out the goodness of his heart it was a “oh look at me donation I’m god because I’m donating X amount” I’ve been following Azaylias story and it’s amazing that so many people donated but I just think if you are going to make a donation like that do it anonymously... if you genuinely care about the cause you don’t need to be telling everyone how much you donated over Instagram 🙄 that’s just my opinion though I’m not saying I’m right and some people may disagree and that’s absolutely okay 😊
10k is a HUGE amount of money, HUGE. I couldn’t give a fuck if he put a billboard in NYC saying how much he donated, he had no reason other than he wanted to, to give away 10k to a critically ill baby. Chet and Helen might be grade 10 arsewipes but don’t take away something good they’ve done. When you’ve got the likes of Molly-Mae donating a grand with the money she has (any donation is better than nothing it’s not a negative) then 10k to someone like Chet and Helen is a lot!

Reactions: 35

BDY_97

VIP Member
People won’t take the vaccine because they don’t know what’s in it and because they are scared that it will harm them ... but the same people are out taking god knows what every single weekend 😭 Helen & Chet included, twats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Massive difference between recreational drugs and a vaccine formulated in less than a year
Yes, one has had Billions of pounds ploughed into it, had decades worth of research put into vaccines for corona viruses over the years and the other one is having Dave the local dealer mixing your coke with who knows fucking what to get better weight. I don’t know a single fucking person that knows where or what is in the recreational drugs they are taking.

Knew a guy that died from a gram of coke that was laced with that much MDMA his heart stopped on the spot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Yooyoo1212

Must be so hard Helen, with Ocean being in nursery for at least 2/3 days a week 🙄
Just because a child’s at nursery a couple days a week doesn’t mean having two children or any children at all isn’t hard!
No it’s hard, I know myself - I have a 6yo at school and a 2yo at home but she annoys me when she makes out like she’s so hard done by when shes sat there drinking a cuppa, clearly Elvis is napping and Oceans at nursery, I can’t remember the last time I could sit down and enjoy a cup of tea.
okay so an hour to herself? Your comment was out of order tbh. If you know how hard it is to be a mum of 2 why are you being judgmental on someone who is clearly sharing she’s had a hard time lately?

• Heart
Reactions: 29

RedTiger

VIP Member
Can they shut up about two kids 13 months a part. Yes young children are difficult but they really think they are superior or something because 13 months a part. Really annoying me I had twins 3 minutes a part dont see me banging on about that 3 minutes everyday.

If anyone has been to tescos with two children 3 minutes a part let me know xxx

Ofc ocean wont go to bed when you are laughing and filming her?

She is 1 and a half and no cuddles or comfort before bed just a chav with a camera ☹

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
No it’s hard, I know myself - I have a 6yo at school and a 2yo at home but she annoys me when she makes out like she’s so hard done by when shes sat there drinking a cuppa, clearly Elvis is napping and Oceans at nursery, I can’t remember the last time I could sit down and enjoy a cup of tea.
This is such a problem with being a mum these days. Everyone thinks they’ve got it harder or that you’re not entitled to feel the way you do because for instance you can’t remember the last time you could sit down and enjoy a cup of tea? if Women spent more time showing empathy/support for others instead of comparing or trying to be the victim this world would be a better place.
I’ve had 2 children that were really unsettled as babies, both had reflux and it’s no walk in the park. I prefer Helen when she’s being open honest and real, makes me feel like I’m not alone in my struggles as a mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I do really appreciate how Helen seems so comfortable on camera with no makeup on and her hair not done. Through all their faults it’s nice to see some Instagramers show what they actually look like underneath it all and 9/10 Helen is like that. I have a 18 year old sister and it’s much better in my opinion to see people not done up all the time, there’s so much pressure these days so it’s nice to see.

• Heart

Sk7663

If he’d have donated £100 people would moan it wasn’t enough, he donated a HUGE amount and people still find the time to moan 🙄

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I never thought I'd say I look forward to watching Chet's stories, but I actually do. I skip past all the Faded, "shockkkkkk" and "check the fit" stories but can't get enough of that cheeky little doll, Ocean. She is honestly hilarious. And Elvis - what an absolute unit he is & very cute! Kids have defo been the making of these two. I feel Chet respects her a lot more now and they seem to be more couple-y (is that even a word?). Previously it was like they were friends, maybe not even that, just living together. It was like they only just tolerated each other, whereas these days you can kind of see the love. Off I go to create a rave thread.....😩😂 Only joking, one or the other will do something to piss me off before long lol.

Reactions: 23

Lillyloo

VIP Member
This is me after 1 line of sniff 😀
This is me after 2 lines of sniff 💃🏼💃🏼
This is me when I’ve done the whole bag in 🥴😵💫🤪
100% coked up!

Last edited:
  • Haha

handymandy

Chatty Member
I am also totally here for him hyping her up! Bless her! Well done Chet, keep being her biggest fan! 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Can they shut up about two kids 13 months a part. Yes young children are difficult but they really think they are superior or something because 13 months a part. Really annoying me I had twins 3 minutes a part dont see me banging on about that 3 minutes everyday.

If anyone has been to tescos with two children 3 minutes a part let me know xxx

Ofc ocean wont go to bed when you are laughing and filming her?

She is 1 and a half and no cuddles or comfort before bed just a chav with a camera ☹
Oh my god please update your bio to
Mama of 2, 3 minutes apart

• Haha
  • Heart