Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #12 This isn’t mumsnet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish Ellun would sort out her hair. Surely it would take priority over getting the lips dissolved.

Reactions: 7
Yeah there’s really no need for it be in such a state. I personally wouldn’t like if I was paying or gifting someone a product and them to advertise it looking so unkept

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Chets new car is nice and fair play but really we don’t need to see it across 3 days worth of stories(and then some)... bloody hell nothing is that nice!!! I wouldn’t show off anything on my stories that much... you bought a nice new car WE GET IT! It’s cringe 😂
Oh it really is nice! He’s done well for himself to buy that, they are worth over £100k. Sorry but if I could buy one I would be showing it off 😂

Reactions: 8
Some say it’s over the sweets business as they both do it so maybe they got competitive. But I think it’s because Marnie is jealous and stuck up. She makes everything about her. And I think at the start of her and Casey’s relationship Chet would tease Casey for never going out and stuff. I only think they made up for the kids sake. I still think Marnie low key hates Helen. Even though Helen is younger she definitely seems more mature.
The company isnt even in chet or helens name though

Reactions: 1
I’d never put a lock or a baby gate in my kids door, it’s not a kennel. Baby gate at the top of the stairs, and be prepared for them to get up a lot while they get used to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lock on the door? Did they learn nothing about fire safety in primary school.

No Chet please don’t get a lock on her door, get her a baby gate but then again she would climb that 🙈 maybe have one of those higher gates installed and a bedroom alarm so when someone leaves or enters the alarm will sound

I honestly don't think he means it maliciously he's just thick 😅
i was just about to say the same. He’s not been an hole he’s just genuinely asking a question because he hasn’t got a clue 😂... first time parents never do.. my sons 2 and I’m still winging it every day. He’s just gone into a proper single bed.

Reactions: 9
i was just about to say the same. He’s not been an hole he’s just genuinely asking a question because he hasn’t got a clue 😂... first time parents never do.. my sons 2 and I’m still winging it every day. He’s just gone into a proper single bed.
I know fuckin hell he’s only asking for advice. He’s a new parent not an expert 😂 I’m sure we’ve all asked a daft question at some point

Reactions: 19
You don’t need to have a child to know it’s a fire risk to lock anyone on their room overnight! Don’t think it’s mumsnet pointing out how stupid an idea that is, it’s not a parenting thing, it’s just common sense. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I don’t really think he was actually going to put a lock on her door 😂😂😂 not everything is to be taken seriously especially when he suggested an other option 🙄

Reactions: 10
I’m suprised Ocean has only started doing this now considering how intelligent she is. My daughter who’s same age climbed out her cot before she was one (scared me so much as I really wasn’t ready for that) and learnt how to open doors around 13 months.
For us the only solution was toddler bed as we currently only have one bdr flat... I have no idea how they are going to keep ocean in her room from now on 😂 good luck to them!

And ffs Chet with “should we put a lock on her door” 🤦‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.