Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #12 This isn’t mumsnet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am also totally here for him hyping her up! Bless her! Well done Chet, keep being her biggest fan! 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Reactions: 23
Helen looks sooo good I'm so jealous! And I've only had one baby 😂 I've always kinda liked Helen but I'm warming to Chet now.. might have to go make a rave thread ya nahhhhh (as Chet would say)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks amazing regardless of how she gets back to her shape good on her. I’m loving seeing the way Chet is now, it’s like having Elvis has made him appreciate what he has a little more with Helen. Let’s hope it doesn’t change when normality resumes

Reactions: 17
Helen showing off her body! She has changed so much! Absolutely loving her being real now. She genuinely looks bloody amazing and I hope she genuinely feels it!

Reactions: 21
I respect Helen so much for that. She looks amazing! I think we need a rave thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone else noticed helens lips on chets story they look so much better on her!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone actually kno why they fell out with Casey and marnie? I saw today that Helen is bridesmaid for marnie but would love to know why they didn’t speak when they had ocean and Rox 😂

Reactions: 5
Does anyone actually kno why they fell out with Casey and marnie? I saw today that Helen is bridesmaid for marnie but would love to know why they didn’t speak when they had ocean and Rox 😂
Some say it’s over the sweets business as they both do it so maybe they got competitive. But I think it’s because Marnie is jealous and stuck up. She makes everything about her. And I think at the start of her and Casey’s relationship Chet would tease Casey for never going out and stuff. I only think they made up for the kids sake. I still think Marnie low key hates Helen. Even though Helen is younger she definitely seems more mature.

Reactions: 14
I definitely think it was partly jealousy. Marnie wanted the attention on her and suddenly Helen was pregnant and due two weeks apart. I think Marnie is so immature and her mum to be honest, whenever she fell out with Casey, her mum unfollowed his entire family on Instagram. So embarrassing when they get back together after a couple of days 😂😂

Reactions: 14
Chets new car is nice and fair play but really we don’t need to see it across 3 days worth of stories(and then some)... bloody hell nothing is that nice!!! I wouldn’t show off anything on my stories that much... you bought a nice new car WE GET IT! It’s cringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chets new car is nice and fair play but really we don’t need to see it across 3 days worth of stories(and then some)... bloody hell nothing is that nice!!! I wouldn’t show off anything on my stories that much... you bought a nice new car WE GET IT! It’s cringe 😂
It might be boring for you but most his followers are guys his age. I like cars and I personally love it 😂

Reactions: 5
To say how accessible his address is as well and how often good cars like that get stolen 🥴

Reactions: 1
Anyone know why Chet doesn’t really promote his pick n mix it seems Elllun promotes them more then him

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.