Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #12 This isn’t mumsnet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes 4 months old, he can sit in a recliner pram! No way would my kids lie flat by that age. Ocean will be straight out of her seat though and climbing all over it
They’re meant to be flat until 6 months because of their spine. Especially when sleeping.

Reactions: 1
They’re meant to be flat until 6 months because of their spine. Especially when sleeping.
Sure, when they are having a massive sleep, but he’s hardly flat anyway is he in a bouncer all day! He’s never on the floor! By 4 months my kids would roll about in the carrycot bit and poke their heads out, nearly tipped the pram everytime they flung themselves over

Reactions: 3
So there you go everyone she is using the carry cot lol. Enough of should do this shouldn’t do that... and also all your questions about how she does oceans hair she’s doing it while she’s watching baby tv held tight in between her lap.

Reactions: 5
That picture of chet and cases when they were young...casey looks a lot like ocean!

Reactions: 10
Why is the baby never strapped in the bouncer ??? I think Chet teases ocean a bit too much sometimes she’s still so young !!!

Reactions: 2
My bloody heart sank watching little O fall head first off the bouncer! She could’ve snapped her little neck crazy little woman she is lol.

Reactions: 3
My bloody heart sank watching little O fall head first off the bouncer! She could’ve snapped her little neck crazy little woman she is lol.
The video at the end when she face plants the floor! 😱
My son is the same as Ocean and would be climbing all over that too, would probably be a good idea for Chet to put the phone down so he can catch her if she falls instead of just filming it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
them having no form of discipline with her she’s going to really end up hurt one day, i’m a parent myself and surely it’s all about setting boundaries? the first climb my child would of been told no and i wouldn’t of sat there with my phone out recording her that’s for sure, considering helen puts such a front on as this overprotective mum to be fair she couldn’t care less in chets stories when she’s falling and crying

Reactions: 5
I’ve come here to say ocean has literally CRACKED me up today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is hilarious! That child is GOLD

Reactions: 20
them having no form of discipline with her she’s going to really end up hurt one day, i’m a parent myself and surely it’s all about setting boundaries? the first climb my child would of been told no and i wouldn’t of sat there with my phone out recording her that’s for sure, considering helen puts such a front on as this overprotective mum to be fair she couldn’t care less in chets stories when she’s falling and crying
My daughter is like Ocean, even the same age and I say no. She doesn’t listen she carries on🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.