Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #12 This isn’t mumsnet!

As this is obviously not mums net, what’s your most offensive content so far:

• Chavy coco pops

Votes: 29 8.0%
  • Too many presents for oceans buffday

Votes: 18 4.9%
  • Calling your son Elvis

Votes: 158 43.4%
  • The three Bs

Votes: 61 16.8%
  • Chet constantly wanting to be on the sesh

Votes: 151 41.5%
  • No bright coloured clothes for ocean

Votes: 40 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only recap I can think of
-30 year old Chet excited to go do drugs in ibiza but thats nothing new
-Still not much update on the new house but they chose some tiles
-Chet still drives like an idiot even with the kids in the car
-Helen ranted about Charlotte Dawsy then quickly deleted it
-Helens trying to flog the rest of her swimming costumes

Reactions: 7
Yep Helen was definitely bragging. Probably because not many companies donated and faded was the second highest. She should have just kept quiet and gave a silent pat on her own back as it’s way more respectable like Umar from PLT when he donated and don’t have to rub it in anyone’s face by posting after saying how much he gave.
Every single penny counted! And that’s all that matters. Over 100k people donated. That is amazing. So even people who donated £5 were definitely helping! As it wouldn’t have been raised that fast without the public help. I’m so so glad the goals was reach and passed 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How long before she raving about herbal life 🙈

She never shared that with Ocean never sleeping when she went into her own room we was made to believe the 3 Bs did all the work

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I hate how she’s trying to turn the sleep issues into a boy vs girl thing. Some boys are great sleepers, some girls are crap sleepers. Sleeping through the night is not dependant on a babies genitalia!

Reactions: 15
She just sounds patronising praising them 😅😅 they don’t need to be thanked on your story Helen. Adam frisby and Umar made the donation but didn’t go bragging about how much they had donated. It’s only a good deed if you don’t require recognition for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She just sounds patronising praising them 😅😅 they don’t need to be thanked on your story Helen. Adam frisby and Umar made the donation but didn’t go bragging about how much they had donated. It’s only a good deed if you don’t require recognition for it.
She must be p*she’s off as the mirror new paper have listed every celebrity that donated even the CEO of pretty little thing but no mention of Faded donation

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must be p*she’s off as the mirror new paper have listed every celebrity that donated even the CEO of pretty little thing but no mention of Faded donation
Well that’s abit tit really. They followed suit with the donation amounts and even if they are being abit braggy they’ve all done an amazing thing and deserve the credit they’re getting

Reactions: 14
Out of curiosity, why? I’ve seen her name pop up but not entirely sure why or who she is
I've just seen a few insta Mums go on about her and I don't for sure know her guide but I read on another thread she just sells the cry it out method. She also charges a lot and seems only interested in helping insta mums

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Don’t get me started on cio. I know this ain’t mumsnet but don’t have kids if you’re just going to leave them cio when they’re babies. I think bringing up just chill mama is going to encourage mumsnet behaviour 🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
Didn’t she do Chester/Primrose for Emma and Gary and it was basically “never leave the house at nap time”?! I feel that’s not entirely possible if you’re not an insta mum 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she do Chester/Primrose for Emma and Gary and it was basically “never leave the house at nap time”?! I feel that’s not entirely possible if you’re not an insta mum 🤔😂
She does all the reality stars, she does have a thread on here since she’s so desperate to be famous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How long before she raving about herbal life 🙈

She never shared that with Ocean never sleeping when she went into her own room we was made to believe the 3 Bs did all the work
I thought the same thing when I heard it. She never mentioned any struggles with Ocean at all. I remember at the time thinking she was young to be going into her own room (not a Mumsnet judgement!) just in passing, as my own child is a similar age. She obviously just wanted to paint a pretty insta picture.

Would Ellun ever get a grip with her latest ad. Her dry, frazzled extensions have seen better days, and I can't imagine anyone swiping up to have tit looking hair. The before was better than the after!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Eluns extensions are haggard af you can see her own hair looking like a muffin over the top . I really liked her hair in the bob length and blue . Her hair is very thin so would look better shorter til she gets some condition back into it .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.