Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #12 This isn’t mumsnet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the age difference with Ocean & Rox??
I know girls are more advanced etc . But rox seems to be way behind ocean.
It's like casey & marnie do notting with him like when you see chet &helen talking about facial parts to her etc...
I wish they would get rid of the bloody dummy and let him find his voice..
In all fairness no baby is the same my 12 month old cannot crawl/walk etc but my friends 13 month old can run 🤣 and I’m not lazy at all we go swimming parks tumble tots etc

Reactions: 3
In all fairness no baby is the same my 12 month old cannot crawl/walk etc but my friends 13 month old can run 🤣 and I’m not lazy at all we go swimming parks tumble tots etc
Yep exactly, my son is 18 months and doesn’t speak just shouts and screams and screeches lol it’s just sounds and I talk to him all day every day so it makes no difference. He doesn’t go nursery and he doesn’t have siblings and toddler and baby groups have been closed until now and even now there are waiting lists so it’s fighting a losing battle. He was walking at 11 months and running soon after, he could probably climb Everest lol so I’m not worried they’re all different as you say!

Reactions: 7
It's like casey & marnie do notting with him like when you see chet &helen talking about facial parts to her etc...
I don’t think it’s fair compare kids! They all develop at their own rate even if the parents do a lot with them or not.

Reactions: 12
It's definitely not fair to compare children and I'm sure rox has a voice, they probably don't want to share a screaming toddler on social media

Reactions: 3
Do we have to keep hearing “this is me after 1 tequila” etc just enjoy your day, I do alway wonder if your having such a good time would you have time to be filming constantly

Reactions: 12
Do we have to keep hearing “this is me after 1 tequila” etc just enjoy your day, I do alway wonder if your having such a good time would you have time to be filming constantly
I always films random bits of nights out 😂😂😂 ready to embarrass my friends and I in the future 🙈

Reactions: 2
to be fair I quite enjoyed watching it 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
Aww shes clearly had a good day! Which as mums don't come much so at least she enjoyed herself 😂

Reactions: 10
I’m not gonna lie her stories have cracked me up seeing her get more and more tipsy 😂
Bless her she’s so sweet 🥺 she’s literally doing what most of us would do after a night out with our pals after a few months hehe I know some people found her annoying but drunk helen had me creasing and I LOVED watching the alcohol progress 🤪 love to see it, wish I was out drinking with my girls and all!👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Reactions: 17
I like them so much at the minute. I’ve never read to mine, he wouldn’t stay still long enough. We read books now and he’s still barely interested

Reactions: 7
I've never read bedtime stories to mine either, I read a book through the day but he doesn't stay very interested for long

Reactions: 10
I like them so much at the minute. I’ve never read to mine, he wouldn’t stay still long enough. We read books now and he’s still barely interested
Same. I’ve tried a few times with my 18m old. She is so uninterested she would rather snatch the book and try to eat it or run off with it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s never read a bedtime story to Ocean, who’s 18months old?! Jesus wept.
Do you have an 18 month old, they don’t bleeping keep still

I can only just about read to my 20 month old now and it has to be something quick and like a peek a boo book otherwise he isn’t the slight bit interested

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.