Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #12 This isn’t mumsnet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really don’t know how this move will go for Helen. Shes obviously close to her own family. Chet will probably disappear off more than he does now, Marnie and Casey will be busy, his sister will be at work. It’s a nice idea but will probably be a lonely life at home all day when you don’t have your mum two minutes down the road

Reactions: 8
That wouldn’t work either, I’ve got a fussy eldest who refuses breakfast and the little one copies him. It’s a battle to ram food down them 😂. I can’t even feed them the horrendously judged coco pops
My eldest is the same! She does love brioches and pastries though so on days we have to get up and out I just let her crack on with them! Or scotch pancakes and fruit

Can’t believe the size of Elvis he’s huge 🙈 how funny is Ocean though 🤣 she cracks me up endlessly

Reactions: 3
You can see she does Oceans hair when she’s having breakfast. I wish my daughter had straight hair would make things much easier 😭🤣 Can’t get over how chunky Elvis is! I’ll give them this, they make absolutely beautiful children!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice in the middle of her stories about having her lip fillers dissolved.. She put a pic of Rox saying how cute he was & tagging Marnie. Which I found kinda strange, then back home to her lip results. The more 'natural' look guys. Possibly a dig at Marnie & her big sausage lips😂 drives me mad how Marnie smacks them together before she speaks in every story🙄
Anyways, I can't see Helen wanting to move. I think it's Chet's idea

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else notice in the middle of her stories about having her lip fillers dissolved.. She put a pic of Rox saying how cute he was & tagging Marnie. Which I found kinda strange, then back home to her lip results. The more 'natural' look guys. Possibly a dig at Marnie & her big sausage lips😂 drives me mad how Marnie smacks them together before she speaks in every story🙄
Anyways, I can't see Helen wanting to move. I think it's Chet's idea
I’ve had to unfollow Marnie can’t stand her lips smacking and she so boring going on about her blonde hair bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My nearly 2 year old can talk better than him. How he said tomorrow 😅

Reactions: 1
Looks like they have got a bugaboo donkey. Wonder if was gifted or just bought it🤔
Think they ordered it when she was middle way through pregnancy? Remember her sharing the screenshot of what she had got

i hope she knows she can’t put Elvis in that seat yet, he needs to be laid flat

Reactions: 2
Think they ordered it when she was middle way through pregnancy? Remember her sharing the screenshot of what she had got

Judging by the size of him he will be pushing ocean and Chet around in the pram 🤣 she possibly doesn’t know as it says from birth but that’s the carrycot bit

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Hes 4 months old, he can sit in a recliner pram! No way would my kids lie flat by that age. Ocean will be straight out of her seat though and climbing all over it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.