Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #11 Elvis has left the pelvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All depends how you actually run the business really.
if you’re a director of a limited firm and pay yourself in dividends rather than an actual wage you may well struggle without a decent deposit to then get on the property ladder, but it saves massively on tax. Turnover is irrelevant.
or if you have a business that can be seasonal. And probably doesn’t help you’re both working for the same company so if something happened it would affect you both.
he has 2 businesses which I’m guessing he’s doing pretty well with. His faded warehouse looks a decent size so they must be selling. Plus the tit ads he does on top of that. He gets most his clothes from faded and gifted trainers and to be fair to them don’t seem to spend on extravagant things (car aside from that - probably a company car)

Looks a lot like this but no idea on area they’re moving too
Exactly it’s how you pay yourself through your business and I bet the sweets aren’t doing too badly either. They’ve clearly got the money or at least can back it up. They are safe lenders for sure and as you say they aren’t extravagant really at all.

I get all that but I can’t fathom that being an influencer is not high risk!!! He too is a director and he too will be taking dividends as are we, Helen doesn’t really have an income so she is irrelevant it’s not just these two plums but all influencers you see are moving into new homes and driving nice new cars and all they do is post a few pics here and there.....plus he must be doing super well financially to get a mortgage of over half a mili when I’m struggling with a £340k application!!!

Sorry if I sound salty I bleeping am......I hate seeing all these people who are famous for duck all, gifted free tit and living the high life when normal folk really have to bust a gut for decent living!!!!!
He’d only need an income of 80-100k or that between them. For two businesses, that’s not a lot. I don’t think he’d need to even consider the ads and stuff he does. I’d say he’s a pretty safe lender.

Exactly it’s how you pay yourself through your business and I bet the sweets aren’t doing too badly either. They’ve clearly got the money or at least can back it up. They are safe lenders for sure and as you say they aren’t extravagant really at all.
I dont think the sweet business is his 🤔

Reactions: 1
Arrr God is it cruel I laughed at Ocean falling off the slide? The best bit of the video was Helen going "shiiit!!!" 🤣🤣

The Mum in me: maybe not have the slide right next to the radiator/wall

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Winds me up how these influencers get mortgages and car leasing , my hubby and me run a ltd business ...scaffolding turns over 300k , we are trying to do the right to buy so the 80k discount can be our deposit yet we are high risk and really struggling to get a mortgage..... how are these twats not high risk!!! Insta and influincing is surely easy come easy go especially with this cancel culture one wrong move and they are done!!! I can’t imagine faded is some kind of empire ! (Never seen anyone actually wear it!)
Just knocks me sick work my arse off and banks won’t touch ya.... but two thick as tit influencers who post absaloute crap on insta oh yeah sound investment 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I know a professional female boxer and she does ads on Instagram she was sponsored by adidas and she couldn’t get a mortgage as she couldn’t use the promotion fees as a regular income, so I wonder if Chet put a big deposit down

I thought his Mother’s Day message was nice. Better than last years which was basically Ellun you are a mother to my child-cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone get what he took down?
It was a roast dinner. I mean it wasn’t the best looking take away meal I’ve seen but it wasn’t as bad as he made out. he said he wouldn’t have fed it to his dogs... I think that’s a bit extreme.

I wonder if Helen will decorate this house completely cream/grey. She should actually listen to Chet, he seems to have more of unique taste

Reactions: 6
It was a roast dinner. I mean it wasn’t the best looking take away meal I’ve seen but it wasn’t as bad as he made out. he said he wouldn’t have fed it to his dogs... I think that’s a bit extreme.
Did you happen to see who made it?? Would love to know! There’s a few around here doing roasts dinners and drop offs

When Ocean bounces off the sofa and walks off had me cracked up. So smooth haha

Reactions: 11
I never get the all white kitchens either I dunno why she doesn’t add a pop of colour 😂 soooo clinical

Reactions: 3
I never get the all white kitchens either I dunno why she doesn’t add a pop of colour 😂 soooo clinical
to be fair I think white kitchens are so much better because then when ur style changes in years to come you don’t have to have a brand new kitchen.

Reactions: 8
to be fair I think white kitchens are so much better because then when ur style changes in years to come you don’t have to have a brand new kitchen.
Aw yeah, it’s just the whole white kettle white toaster white accessories on top of the white kitchen, pop of colour wouldn’t go amiss

Reactions: 3
Azora bleu is a complete shambles. You can’t just randomly decide to have a brand and put no effort into it. The whole thing is shoddy, the pictures, the website are awful. It’a funny that other influencers have taken better photos of themselves in the bikinis then the brand has on the website and insta page

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.